VAIL, Colo., Dec. 10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Nestled at the base of one of North America's most acclaimed ski resorts, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, featuring a 121-room resort as well as limited real estate opportunities, has officially opened its doors today, just in time for the holidays. This season, Vail and Four Seasons enthusiasts will delight in the ultimate holiday gift: hassle-free living through ownership of one of two exclusive real estate opportunities. Four Seasons Private Residences Vail offer 16 whole-ownership residences and Four Seasons Residence Club Vail includes 19 fractional-ownership residences. Each real estate offering provides guests and owners alike unparalleled access to world-renowned Four Seasons service and the best skiing and mountain lifestyle in North America. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail is the newest property in Four Seasons' Mountain Collection, joining Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole and Four Seasons Resort Whistler, and promises to become an iconic property within this legendary destination.
Four Seasons Private Residences and Residence Club Vail combine the area's European influences with true American flair. The spacious, open floor plan residences are decorated in the comfortable, yet elegant style of the Rocky Mountain West and feature mountain contemporary finishes, gourmet kitchens, state-of-the-art appliances and electronics, as well as beautifully appointed five-piece bathrooms.
Perfect for ski enthusiasts looking to maximise their time with family and friends on the slopes this winter and avoiding any hassle, residents of both the whole ownership Private Residences and fractional ownership Residence Club can take advantage of the Ski Concierge. Just a short walk on a heated pathway from Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, the Ski Concierge offers a variety of services including:
- All rental needs available on-site, such as boots and expertly prepared skis
- Brand new, top-of-the-line ski equipment that is waxed and tuned based on the day's conditions and skier preference
- European-designed lockers with a pipe system in place to air-dry boots and gear
- Ski accessories, apparel and home decor provided in the on-site retail boutique, Gorsuch, a family-owned and operated Vail-based upscale retailer
- Fresh-baked muffins, hot chocolate, tea and coffee, provided complimentary to Four Seasons guests and residents
After a day on the slopes, residents can continue their apres-ski experience by sipping on some "Haut Chocolat," served exclusively in Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail's Fireside Lounge. Or, they can enjoy the sunken 75 ft. outdoor saline pool that is heated year-round and is followed by heated towels and warmed bathrobes. Owners will experience an incomparable level of luxury living with full access to additional Four Seasons signature services and amenities including:
- 14,000-plus sq. ft. full-service spa with 13 indoor/outdoor treatment rooms, a hair and nail salon and relaxation lounge
- Courtyard with 75 ft. all-season saline outdoor pool, whirlpools and fireplace
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Flame Restaurant, a casual mountain steakhouse, serving breakfast and dinner daily and offering 24-hour room service
- Fireside Lounge, offering breakfast, lunch and the perfect apres-ski selections
- Personalised, 24-hour concierge services
- Four Seasons' signature Kids for All Seasons program plus Children's Activity Centre and a Young Adult Centre
- Instant access to Vail's many outstanding boutiques, restaurants and outdoor adventure pursuits
Additionally, owners of Four Seasons Residence Club Vail have access to a Four Seasons Vail Owner Services team member who, prior to owner arrival, stocks the pantry with personal favourites and displays treasured mementos to welcome owners home. Residence Club owners also enjoy daily residence refresh housekeeping.
Four Seasons Residence Club Vail includes 19 fractional residences sold in 1/12 deeded interests with annual usage throughout all seasons. Homeowners can choose from two-, three- and four-bedroom condominiums ranging in size from approximately 1,850 to 3,550 sq. ft. Prices range from $299,900-$528,900 for residences within a private wing of the resort.
Four Seasons Private Residences Vail offers 16 whole-ownership private residences including one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom condominiums that range in size from approximately 1,600 to 5,750 sq. ft. Prices start at $2.7 million for a one-bedroom residence.
For more information on Four Seasons Private Residences and Residence Club Vail, please visit www.vailresidences.com or call 1 (877) 748-VAIL (8245).
WARNING: THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF REAL ESTATE HAS NOT INSPECTED, EXAMINED OR QUALIFIED THIS OFFERING. This is not an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy, to residents of any state or province in which restrictions and other legal requirements have not been fulfilled. This advertisement is void where prohibited by law. Prices, plans, amenities, availability and improvements are subject to change without notice. This advertisement is being used for the purpose of soliciting time share interests in the state of Colorado.
SOURCE Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail