Upcoming and Planned Thermal Power Projects in India by 2020
MUMBAI, India, April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
This report aims to unearth all critical information like bidding status, financial closure, thermal project development status, clearance status and major contract award status at one place to provide insights on the likely Thermal Power generation in the country by 2020.
Bharat Book Bureau is proud to present the release of the report 'Upcoming and Planned Thermal Power Projects in India by 2020' (http://www.bharatbook.com/energy-market-research-reports/upcoming-and-planned-thermal-power-projects-in-india-by-2020.html). This report aims to go beyond the obvious information available in secondary domain and provides information through exhaustive primary research coupled with analytics to answer all ambiguity of market participants.
The 12th plan envisages adding nearly 60 GW thermal power generation capacities and if the tune of investments is estimated for the entire value chain we stand at an astounding figure on INR. 33 Trillion But to realize this degree of investment potential a very critical link in the chain goes missing in the name of Information with Insights which will enable a "Know it all" platform for all market participants.
This research report will focus on critical information on Upcoming Thermal Projects in India with key profiling done for each project and a full track on FSA and PPA status. This dossier will also enable an in-depth insight on the available infrastructure to support the rising demand for upcoming power plants in India coupled with a complementary know-how on EPC contractors, Technical consultants etc. In addition the research will also highlight and figure out the chief contact for the upcoming projects in order to supplement the information need of the players across value chain.
Key Questions Answered
- How many thermal power projects are upcoming in India?
- What is the project development status?
- How the bidding structure likely to be in place, preferred mode Case I or Case II?
- What is the status of FSA or any long-term fuel agreement in place?
- Who will be the power off-takers; PPA status whether Long, medium or short term followed?
- What are projects most lucrative to bid for given the credit worthiness of the project developers and least risk for the investors like banks and FIs?
- Who will be the OEMs, EPC contractors, Technical consultants and allied BOP suppliers for the projects upcoming and planned?
- Expected COD of the projects as per unit size and development status?
- Track of opportunity size to be unlocked in terms of huge investments and identification of right investments for projects?
- Who are the key contact persons to be approached for the development of planned and upcoming power project?
Request for sample pages - http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=346742
Click to view the Table of Contents - http://bit.ly/12uoMdd
Sector - Energy
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
More by this Source
Saudi Arabia Steel Industry Outlook 2018
Feb 27, 2014, 07:04 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.