WASHINGTON, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The latest update to the Small Business Edition includes the addition of American Community Survey statistics, new features including a new data dashboard and performance improvements. An update to the Regional Analyst Edition will be available later this month.
- Four new American Community Survey statistics were added based on user feedback:
- Percentage of workers using public transportation.
- Percentage of veterans.
- Percentage of foreign born.
- Percentage of people speaking Spanish at home.
- New and improved functionality:
- Faster map downloads.
- Addition of consumer spending data to report.
- Expanded data panel to show map variable and four predefined variables.
No news release associated with this report. Tip Sheet only.
Public Information Office
301-763-3030 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/updates-to-census-business-builder-small-business-edition-300249530.html
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau