SEATTLE, May 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Uptime Institute, the globally recognized data center authority today announced Symposium 2017: Las Vegas, set for September 18th at the Bellagio Hotel. This year's focus – "Achieving IT Infrastructure Excellence in the Hybrid Cloud" – is designed to equip delegates with strategies for deploying and managing data centers that are reliable, efficient and responsive to today's business environment, as well as adaptable to future industry shifts.
An end-user only event, Symposium: Las Vegas will gather senior-level data center and IT professionals from across the nation to discuss top issues facing data center owners and operators today. The event will feature an exciting keynote and plenary sessions in which expert speakers will address key considerations and trends for the data center and IT infrastructure industry. Topics include:
- The Critical Requirements for Enterprise IT in a Cloud-Enabled World
- Integrating Corporate Sustainability, Risk/Governance, and Finance into your IT Strategy
- Organizational Ownership, Benefits and Deployment of Multi-Site IT Resiliency Strategies
- Measuring and Articulating Operational Excellence
- Strategies for Effective Decision-Making and Management in Public and Private Clouds
An early preview of speakers for Symposium: Las Vegas include:
- Kelley Shea, Global Sustainability Staff Engineer for Data Centers, LinkedIn
- Lee Kirby, President, Uptime Institute
- Andy Lawrence, Research Vice President, Data Center Technologies & Eco-Efficient IT, Foresight Project, 451 Research
- Matt Stansberry, Senior Director of Content & Publications, Uptime Institute
- Rhonda Ascierto, Research Director, Data Center Technologies and Eco-Efficient IT, 451 Research
- Kelly Morgan, Research Vice President, Services, 451 Research
- And more to come
"It is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate the growing complexity of a multi-site, multi-platform hybrid cloud world," said Matt Stansberry, senior director of content & publications, Uptime Institute. "At Symposium 2017: Las Vegas, we will help attendees make sense of how cloud adoption, public and private, is shaping enterprise IT's investment in facilities, staffing and other key areas. We'll examine topics like corporate sustainability, risk/governance and demonstrating value outside of the traditional IT silo. This event was designed from the ground up to help attendees understand their critical role in IT as the industry transforms to cloud-enabled approaches."
About Uptime Institute:
Uptime Institute is an unbiased advisory organization focused on improving the performance, efficiency, and reliability of business critical infrastructure through innovation, collaboration, and independent certifications. Uptime Institute serves all stakeholders responsible for IT service availability through industry leading standards, education, peer-to-peer networking, consulting, and award programs delivered to enterprise organizations and third-party operators, manufacturers, and providers. Uptime Institute is recognized globally for the creation and administration of the Tier Standards & Certifications for Data Center Design, Construction, and Operational Sustainability along with its Management & Operations reviews, FORCSS® methodology, and Efficient IT Stamp of Approval.
Uptime Institute – The Global Data Center Authority®, a division of The 451 Group, has offices in the U.S., Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, U.K., Spain, U.A.E., Russia, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uptime-institute-symposium-returns-to-las-vegas-to-examine-achieving-it-infrastructure-excellence-in-the-hybrid-cloud-300453734.html
SOURCE Uptime Institute