(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/430874LOGO )
A plethora of factors are expected to impact the growth of the global Proteinase K market. A significant rise in research and development activities, lesser production costs, broader application of Proteinase K and good product stability and specificity of Proteinase K will give a massive push to the revenue growth of the global Proteinase K market by the end of the forecast period. A steady rise of chronic diseases and better government-backed investment channels to fund advanced research and development are expected to expedite the expansion of the global Proteinase K market over the period of assessment.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2399
A slew of research activities, soaring expenditure on personal healthcare and increasing adoption of gene therapy has been significantly high in the U.S. market in the recent years, making North America the most lucrative market globally. As per a report published by the Cancer Society of America, in 2016, the population of cancer patients is skyrocketing within the country. The use of Proteinase K is high in gene therapy for hereditary diseases such as cancer, diabetes and others. The North America Proteinase K market revenue was accounted to be US$ 6.5 Mn in 2015, with the U.S. contributing a majority of revenue share.
- By product form, lyophilized powder form segment accounted for higher revenue share in global Proteinase K as compared to liquid form segment. Lyophilized powder from segment is expected to reach a value of US$ 19.2 Mn by 2026, reflecting a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period. The growth in lyophilized powder form can be attributed to the increasing advantages of powder form over liquid form in case of storage and preservation of sample
- By application, purification of DNA & RNA segment accounted for highest revenue share in global Proteinase K market as compared to other applications of Proteinase K. Purification of DNA & RNA segment is expected to reach a value of US$ 19.2 Mn by 2026, reflecting a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. This is expected to be followed by mitochondria isolation and enzyme removal application
- By end-user, biotechnology companies account for higher demand for Proteinase K as compared to other end user segments such as academic institutes and diagnostics laboratories. The strong growth in biotechnology companies can be attributed to an increasing use of Proteinase K in research and development and new drug discovery. The cost effectiveness of Proteinase K over other reagents is the key factor responsible for its increasing use in biotechnology companies. Biotechnology companies segment is expected to register highest CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period
Preview Analysis on Global Proteinase K Market Segmentation By Form - Lyophilized Powder Form and Liquid Form; By Application - Isolation & Purification Of Genomic DNA & RNA, In Situ Hybridization, Mitochondria Isolation and Enzyme Removal; By End User - Contract Research, Organization, Academic Institutes, Biotechnology, Companies and Diagnostic Laboratories: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/proteinase-k-market
Regional market projections
Demand for research in academics and funding facilities provided by the US government to support gene therapy and other activities for drug development is anticipated to boost the North America Proteinase K market. Followed by North America, APEJ and Western Europe are the most lucrative regions of the global Proteinase K market and are anticipated to grow by 6.1% and 5.7% respectively over the forecast period. Increasing demand for drug development, rising hereditary diseases due to changing lifestyles and growing disposable income are some of the factors expected to contribute to the growth of the global Proteinase K market.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Quires: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2399
Top companies profiled in the global Proteinase K market report include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V., Worthington Biochemical Corporation, Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd, Promega Corporation, Bioline and F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG among others. Leading market players are adopting different strategies such as product launches and acquisitions to maintain their market share. For instance, in November 2015, Merck KGaA acquired Sigma-Aldrich to strengthen and expand its consumable and reagent portfolio.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Liquid Biopsy Market Segmentation By Marker Type - Circulating Tumour Cells (ctcs), Ctna Circulating Tumour Nucleic Acids (ctna), and Exosomes; By Sample Type - Blood, Urine, and Others (Plasma, Saliva, Cerebrospinal Fluid); By Disease Indication - Lung Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colorectal, Leukemia and Others; By End User - Hospitals, Cancer Institutes, Academic Institutes and Diagnostic Centres: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/liquid-biopsy-market
- Dental Imaging Equipment Market Segmentation By Product Type - Intraoral X-ray Systems, Intraoral Plate Scanner, Intraoral Sensors, Intraoral Phosphor Storage Plates, Extraoral X-ray Systems, CBCT Imaging, Intraoral Cameras; By End User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Independent Dental Clinics, Forensic Laboratories: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/dental-imaging-equipment-market
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceutical Market Segmentation By Product - Prescription Products and Over-The-Counter (OTC) Products; By Disease - Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Cancer, Obesity, Infectious Diseases and Other Diseases; By Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies and Retail Pharmacies: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/saudi-arabia-pharmaceutical-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights