(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/430874LOGO )
The global poultry keeping machinery market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period in terms of value with key revenue contribution from the Broiler Harvesting and Slaughtering (BHS) segment. On the basis of Hatchery, Breeding and Management segment, egg collection, handling and management equipment sub-segment contributed a revenue share of approximately 61.2% in 2015.
Crucial focus on increasing domestic production of poultry products in Japan has resulted in robust consumption of hatchery and incubator equipment. Increasing focus of leading companies towards R&D is expected to yield integrated and automated systems catering to the demand from small farmers, commercial setups and large meat processing companies. Although an increasing concern over health and housing of layers and breeders by animal welfare organisations have initiated a strong adoption of cage-free rearing and breeding in regions such as North America and Western Europe, the key market of Latin America, Middle East & Africa and APEJ are seeing a hike in the demand for housing systems such as nests, cages and flooring products.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-564
Few restraints are however hampering the growth of the global poultry keeping machinery market. For instance high cost of installation, operation, maintenance and the requirement for larger setups to accommodate such machineries act as deterrents for small and medium sized poultry farmers. The market is also significantly affected by stringent regulations and duties associated with poultry products and machinery, which limit sales in key market regions.
- The escalating demand for the Hatchery, Breeding and Management segment by product type is chiefly contributed by the developing poultry industry in Western Europe and Latin America among other regions
- Increasing demand for integrated drinking systems for thriving broiler production is expected to boost growth of the Drinking product type segment
- The Climate Control product type segment is expected to be driven by strong supply and demand dynamics between US and China among other regions
- The Feeding segment by product type is estimated to be valued at US$ 353.0 Mn by 2016 end
- Increasing focus over sanitation and hygiene is expected to boost the sales of the Residue and Waste Management product type segment especially in North America, Japan and Latin America
Preview Analysis on Global Poultry Keeping Machinery Market Segmentation By Product - Feeding, Drinking, Climate Control, Hatchery, Breeding, Management (Incubator Equipment, Hatchery Equipment, Egg Collection, Handling and Management Equipment), Broiler Harvesting & Slaughtering, Residue & Waste Management and Others (Vaccination, Flooring, Scales, Nest, Cages): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/poultry-keeping-machinery-market
On the basis of region, the Asia Pacific poultry keeping machinery market is expected to dominate in terms of revenue contribution. North America poultry keeping machinery market is expected to expand at a relatively higher CAGR, owing to increasing commercial poultry plant and setup expansion especially in the U.S. The Middle East & Africa and Latin America poultry keeping machinery markets are expected to witness a thriving demand during the forecast period characterised by the growing meat consumption and shifting consumer preference towards poultry based products.
The Brazil poultry keeping machinery market is poised for relatively higher growth among other regions in Latin America owing to an increasing investment by large poultry processing enterprises in terms of revenue. Europe will witness a sluggish growth during the 2016-2026 period. U.S, Canada, ASEAN, Eastern Europe and GCC countries were prominently identified to import poultry keeping machinery in 2015, whereas India, China, Germany and Netherlands are identified as major exporters.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Quires: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-564
Key participants in the global poultry keeping machinery market include HAMEX-GROUP, Vencomatic Group, Valco Companies, Inc., Petersime,NV.Hartmann Lebensmitteltechnik Anlagenbau GmbH, TEXHA PA LLC, Big Dutchman International GmbH and Jansen Poultry Equipment.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Benelux Power Tools Market Segmentation By End-Use - Industrial Power Tools and Household Power Tools; By Mode of Operation - Electric, Pneumatic Power Tools; By Country - Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/benelux-power-tools-market
- Electrical Steel Market Segmentation by Product Type - Grain-Oriented Electrical Steel, Non-Grain Oriented Electrical Steel, Semi-Processed; By Application - Transformers, Portable, Distribution, Motors, Inductors: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electrical-steel-market
- Welding Consumables Market Segmentation By Welding Technique - Arc welding, Resistance welding, Oxy-fuel welding, Laser-beam welding, Ultrasonic Welding; By Welding Consumables - Stick Electrodes, Solid Wires, Flux Cored Wires, SAW Wires and Fluxes: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/welding-consumables-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Industrial Automation and Equipment Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights