(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/430874LOGO )
According to Future Market Insights, an increasing prevalence of valvular heart disease (VHD) is expected to augment growth of the global prosthetic heart valve market during the forecast period. Regulatory approval for heart valves, integration of technological advancements, and increasing number of heart valve implantation procedures are other factors expected to influence revenue growth of the global prosthetic heart valve market in the next 10 years. However, high costs associated with transcatheter heart valve products, procedure related risks and complications, and product recalls are some restraints likely to hamper the growth of the global prosthetic heart valve market over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-666
The global prosthetic heart valve market is segmented on the basis of Product Type (Mechanical Heart Valves, Biological/Tissue Heart Valves, Transcatheter Heart Valves) and End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres).
- The Transcatheter Heart Valves product type segment is estimated to be valued at US$ 6,069.1 Mn by 2026 end, registering a CAGR of 13.3% between 2016 and 2026.
- The Hospitals end user segment accounted for 74.5% market share of the global prosthetic heart valve market in 2015. Rising demand for quicker treatment options and remedies is expected to promote the revenue growth of the Hospitals segment over the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Segmentation By Product Type - Mechanical Heart Valves, Biological/Tissue Heart Valves, Transcatheter Heart Valves; By End User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/prosthetic-heart-valve-market
Regional market projections
The global prosthetic heart valve market is segmented by region into North America, Latin America Excluding Brazil, Brazil, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East & Africa (MEA). The global prosthetic heart valve market is largely prominent in the developed regions. The North America regional market is estimated to witness the highest CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period followed by the Western Europe regional market at 12.1%. Factors such as legislative openness and inline approval procedures are expected to contribute largely to the revenue generation potential and attractiveness of the Western Europe prosthetic heart valve market. Rising adoption of transcatheter heart valves in geriatric patients for better care is expected to fuel revenue growth in the Japan prosthetic heart valve market over the forecast period.
The report on the global prosthetic heart valve market profiles some of the leading companies dominating the global prosthetic heart valve market. Top market players featured in the global prosthetic heart valve market report are Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, SYMETIS, LivaNova PLC, CryoLife, Inc., Braile Biomedica, Colibri Heart Valve LLC, and JenaValve Technology, Inc. Leading market players are focussing on delivering differentiated therapies to cardiac patients and are strengthening their foothold in the global prosthetic heart valve market through strategic collaborations and acquisitions.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-666
Key competitors covered in terms of prosthetic heart valve market are Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, SYMETIS, LivaNovaPLC, CryoLife, Inc., Braile Biomedica, Colibri Heart Valve, LLC, and JenaValve Technology, Inc. Key strategies adopted by most of the major players in the global prosthetic heart valve market include: product approvals and commercialisation, leveraging existing capabilities to create patient-centric technologies, briskly entering markets in emerging countries and offering the latest innovative technologies to healthcare facilities and, thus strengthening regional proficiency and addressing customer needs. New product launches, innovation and expansion are anticipated to form the core of these strategies during the forecast period.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- GCC Medical Gloves Market Segmentation By Product Type - Examination, Surgical, and Chemotherapy Medical Gloves; By Type of Raw Material - Latex Material, Nitrile Rubber, Vinyl Rubber, Polyisoprene Medical Gloves; By Form - Powdered and Powder-Free Form Medical Gloves; and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/gcc-medical-gloves-market
- Balloon Catheter Market Segmentation By Product - Normal, Cutting, Scoring, Drug Eluting, and Stent Graft Balloon Catheter; By Disease Indication - Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease; By Raw Material - Polyurethane, Nylon; By End User - Hospitals, Public Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/balloon-catheter-market
- Special Purpose Needles Market Segmentation By Product Type - Fine Aspirating Needles, Biopsy Needles, Hypodermic Needles, Pen Needles, Suture Needles, and Others; By Application - Sample Collection, Drug Delivery; By Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Private Clinics, Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores, E-Commerce: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/special-purpose-needles-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices Market Insights: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/category/healthcare-pharmaceuticals-medical-devices
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights