U.S. Census Bureau: Demographic and Economic Profiles of Colorado's Electorate
WASHINGTON, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In advance of the Colorado caucuses on March 1 and April 9, the U.S. Census Bureau presents a variety of statistics that give an overall profile of the state's voting-age population and industries. Statistics include:
- Voting-age population and estimate of eligible voters (i.e., citizens age 18 and older).
- Breakdown of voting-age population by race and Hispanic origin (Hispanic origin and race alone) (race alone or in combination).
- Selected economic characteristics, including median household income and poverty.
- Selected social characteristics, including educational attainment.
- County Business Patterns (providing information on employment by specific industries).
- Statistics on voting and registration.
No news release associated with these reports. Tip Sheet only.
Public Information Office
301-763-3030 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-census-bureau-demographic-and-economic-profiles-of-colorados-electorate-300224850.html
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau