LONDON, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO.
A dynamic segment of the beer business receives a close examination in this report from Beverage Marketing Corporation. Situating craft beer in the context of the overall beer market, this market report analyzes the growth drivers and explains the trends. It offers data on regional markets, packaging and volume figures for the leading craft beer brands and microbreweries. The report also features advertising and demographic data and more.
The answers you need:
- What trends are driving the fast growth of the U.S. craft beer market?
- How many gallons of craft beer per person were consumed in 2015, and how is this likely to change in the future?
- Which is the biggest regional craft beer market?
- How did the leading specialty beer companies such as Boston Beer, Sierra Nevada, New Belgium and Craft Brew Alliance perform?
- Which distribution channel grew the fastest in 2015?
- How many specialty brewers are active in the United States, and how has this changed?
This report features:
This report addresses industry developments, insights and issues of interest to beer marketers, advertising executives, industry suppliers, financial analysts and anyone else with a special interest in the beer market.
- An overview of the national and regional beer markets, including volume, per capita consumption and growth for all beer, imports and craft beer.
- Discussion of the leading states in terms of volume and per capita consumption.
- Discussion and data breakdown of the packaged & draft craft beer markets.
- Current volume statistics for the leading craft companies including D.G. Yuengling & Son, Boston Beer, Sierra Nevada, New Belgium, Craft Brew Alliance and more.
- Data for the top 30 microbreweries and the top 30 U.S. brewpubs.
- A look at packaged and draft beer trends nationally, regionally and by state.
- A look at beer pricing at the producer and consumer levels.
- A breakdown of the beer and craft beer markets by distribution channel.
- Analysis of advertising expenditures, detailed by company, brand and media.
- Comparisons of consumer demographics for all beer and craft beer.
- Projections for the future of the craft beer industry through 2020.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4610053/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-craft-beer-through-2020-300399112.html