Chosen to represent the atomic weight of hydrogen (1.008), National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day is officially held on October 8th and will include numerous events around the country held by industry and government throughout the week.
Additional details about the event are included below:
- David Friedman, Acting Assistant Secretary for EERE, U.S. Department of Energy
- The Honorable Senator Byron Dorgan (retired)
- Joel Ewanick, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, First Element
- Charlie Freese, Executive Director, Global Fuel Cell Activities, GM and Chair, H2USA
- Andy Freels, President, Hyundai America Technical Center
- Steve Center, Vice President, Environmental Business Development Office - Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Robert Wimmer, Director, Energy & Environmental Research, Toyota North America
- From the Lab to the Road: Forty Years of Fuel Cells at DOE
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. (EDT)
For additional information, contact email@example.com. For inquiries regarding David Friedman and his remarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-department-of-energy-senior-official-to-speak-on-fuel-cell-electric-vehicles-at-national-press-club-in-washington-dc-300337984.html
SOURCE U.S. Department of Energy