DALLAS, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com offers 2014 MediPoint reports on Electrophysiology (EP) devices market research analysis and forecasts for South America, APAC, EU and United States.
These electrophysiology market research reports provide an overview of the EP industry, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines for each region including US, APAC, EU and South America. These reports also provide electrophysiology market revenue from 2005 to 2013 and forecast for 7 years to 2020 for each of these regions.
The electrophysiology (EP) market in the US continues to grow and is driven by new physician adoption, increases in patient awareness, improvements in reimbursement, and the introduction of next-generation devices. As players in the market further consolidate, as seen with Boston Scientific's acquisition of C.R. Bard, competition continues to rise with a select number of manufacturers fighting for valuable market share. Complete report MediPoint: Electrophysiology - US Analysis and Market Forecasts is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276850-medipoint-electrophysiology-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html .
The global EP market is dominated by several key players, with the biggest markets being in the US and European Union (EU). With improvements in reimbursement worldwide, as well as advancements of global distribution channels, devices are being sold in more hospitals and ever, and this is only expected to increase. With only a few key players currently in the market, competition remains high as industry leaders fight for valuable market share. Complete report MediPoint: Electrophysiology - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276851-medipoint-electrophysiology-eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html .
Growth in emerging markets is expected to drive electrophysiology sales as developing countries look to implement new EP programs, and hospitals adopt ablation techniques. Lastly, published studies, clinical evidence, and patient awareness will all contribute positively to EP market growth and will provide further evidence of the effectiveness of cardiac catheter ablation. Complete report MediPoint: Electrophysiology - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276852-medipoint-electrophysiology-apac-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html .
Within the South American electrophysiology market, training for EP device use is severely limited in Brazil, and although it has been improving over time, it is still not ideal. While manufacturers are willing to sell devices in Brazil, support for device use has been inadequate compared with the US or countries in Europe. As a result, many physicians learn as they go, developing the skills necessary to perform complex ablation from their experiences gained using the devices during simpler procedures. Complete report MediPoint: Electrophysiology - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276853-medipoint-electrophysiology-south-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts.html .
Companies profiled in these regional electrophysiology (EP) market research reports include Biosense Webster, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, CardioFocus, CardioInsight, Hansen Medical, Imricor, Japan Lifeline, Magnetecs Corporation, Medtronic, MicroPort Scientific Company, St. Jude Medical, Stereotaxis, Stryker Sustainability Solutions and Topera Medical. The reports also provide SWOT analysis for each of these organizations.
Still in its infancy, the electrophysiology (EP) device market has seen significant adoption; as more physicians become experienced in diagnostic and ablation techniques, increasing numbers of hospitals purchase supportive equipment, device price-points fall, and efficacy improves. This continued growth is also driven by technological advancements including the emergence of next-generation ablation technologies, improvements in catheter diagnostics, and advancements in lab systems. Further, as imaging modalities improve, patients are exposed to less radiation than ever before, which will only further drive diagnostics.
Reasons to buy one or more of the MediPoint: Electrophysiology Analysis and Market Forecasts reports on US, EU, APAC and South America include:
- Understand the trends shaping and driving these regional electrophysiology markets.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the South America, US, EU and/or APAC electrophysiology market through 2020.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What's the next big thing in the US / EU / APAC / South America electrophysiology market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Order a copy of MediPoint: Electrophysiology - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276853 .
Order a copy of MediPoint: Electrophysiology - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276852 .
Order a copy of MediPoint: Electrophysiology - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276851 .
Order a copy of MediPoint: Electrophysiology - US Analysis and Market Forecasts at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276850 .
Broad level Scope of these regional electrophysiology industry research reports cover:
- An overview of electrophysiology, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized US / EU / APAC / South America electrophysiology market revenue from 2005 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for electrophysiology
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the electrophysiology sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Explore more reports on the Electrophysiology market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/electrophysiology-market-research.html .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Connect With Us on: