LONDON, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO.
Against a backdrop of topline global trends, this report from Beverage Marketing Corporation provides in-depth coverage of the U.S. fruit beverage market and its key sub-segments including juices, juice blends, fruit drinks, refrigerated, shelf stable, concentrates and organic, trends by brand, flavours and packaging. It also breaks out nectars and super-premium juice, from-concentrate and not-from-concentrate juice. The report also addresses key issues impacting the category and discusses emerging sub-sectors such as light/low-calorie juices and drinks. Five-year U.S. market forecasts are provided.
The answers you need:
This year's edition includes five-year forecasts on a broader range of topics, making it an even better tool for spotting trends and opportunities in the fruit beverages industry and determining where to focus future resources for maximum success.
Questions answered in this in-depth market report include:
- Which companies and brands in the United States experienced growth in 2015 and which did not?
- How do the past, current and future shelf stable trends stack up vs. chilled trends?
- How much fruit juice is consumed per capita in the United States, how has this changed in recent years, and what trends are behind these developments?
- How the various market segments performed in 2015, and how are they like to develop over the next five years?
- How do from concentrate trends (FC) differ from not-from-concentrate (NFC) trends and what will each market look like in 2020?
- Which nations ship the most fruit juices to the U.S. and where are the leading destinations for U.S. juice?
- Which flavors of fruit beverages are growing the fastest? How will flavor by flavor market share trends shift over the next five years? How will fruit drink flavor trends differ from pure fruit juice trends?
- Which segment of the market is expected to perform better through 2020 – juices or drinks?
This report features:
The report surveys the landscape of this stalwart beverage category, with volume, retail dollar, wholesale dollar and per capita consumption figures. In this extensive body of industry research, get an in-depth look at the leading companies and brands in the category and the drivers likely to propel consumption growth through 2020.
All aspects of the market are considered, including segmentation by package size, distribution channels, flavor and processing method. Powdered and organic statistics are included along with advertising and demographic data.
Backed by Beverage Marketing's reliable, all-sales-channel-inclusive data, readers get a thorough understanding of all facets of the market including:
- Historical and current statistics and BMC's exclusive projections on multiple facets of the market, as well as insight into current trends and market drivers.
- A Regional look at the U.S. marketplace, with past, current and future volume and growth of fruit juice and fruit drinks are broken out for ready comparison.
- Detailed profiles and analysis of the leading companies and brands, discussions of their marketing activities and distribution strategies as well as company and brand sales and volume data. Coverage includes PepsiCo/Tropicana Products, Coca-Cola/Minute Maid, Ocean Spray, Dr Pepper Snapple, Florida's Natural Growers, Welch's, Brynwood Partners (Juicy Juice and Sunny Delight), The Kraft Heinz Company, Tree Top and Apple & Eve.
- Data and discussions detailing trends in shelf-stable, from-concentrate and not-from-concentrate juices, frozen concentrate and chilled, ready-to-serve fruit beverages, nectars and super-premium juice through 2020.
- An analysis of fruit juice and drink volume by flavor and container type through 2020.
- Statistics of imported and exported fruit juices by flavor and country of origin and country of destination.
- Advertising expenditures of the leading companies and a look at category spending by media type (including internet advertising).
- Consumer demographic profiles comparing consumers of key brands.
- An overview of the powdered and organic fruit beverages segments and the key players.
- Five-year projections for the fruit beverage market including sub-segments, flavor trends, packaging, regional trends, expectations by sales channel and more.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4610052/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-fruit-beverages-through-2020-300393767.html