BURLINGTON, Mass., Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Principal Analysts Bill Melville and Paula Wade are available to discuss the U.S. District Court's decision to reject Aetna's $37 billion merger with Humana, particularly its implications on the future of the U.S. payer market and the U.S. healthcare industry as a whole. Leveraging Decision Resources Group's proprietary data and analysis, Mr. Melville and Ms. Wade offer astute commentary on the context around, insights within, and implications of this ruling as well as the proposed Anthem-Cigna merger.
These analysts are available to discuss the ruling's effects, including:
- The court ruling on the merger agreement
- The Medicare Advantage market and its role in this decision
- Regional and state-level implications
- The health insurance exchange markets and their role in this decision
- The effects on managed care organizations
- The future of U.S. payers in the new administration
To speak with Mr. Melville or Ms. Wade, please contact Maria Cipicchio at 781-460-8028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a sample of our analysts' commentary on the implications of the recent court decision, please visit:
- Paula Wade: Blocking Aetna-Humana Merger, Court Sides with Concerns over Competition
- Bill Melville: Aetna-Humana Tie-Up Stumbles in District Court over Medicare Advantage Competition
About Decision Resources Group
DRG, a subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Ltd., offers best-in-class, high-value data, analytics and insights products and services to the healthcare industry, delivered by more than 1000 employees across 17 offices in North America, Europe and Asia. DRG provides the Life Sciences, Provider, Payer and Financial Services industries the data, tools, insights and advice they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly complex and value-based marketplace. decisionresourcesgroup.com.
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
Decision Resources Group
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-health-policy-analysts-available-to-comment-on-the-district-court-ruling-rejecting-aetna-humana-merger-300396493.html
SOURCE Decision Resources Group