LONDON, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Complete report $2,300. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $1,500.
This report presents detailed analyses of the AIDS diagnostics market in the US. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts for HIV-1/2/Combo, HIV Ag/HIV NAT, Western Blot,
HTLV-I/II and other confirmatory tests performed in the following market segments:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Laboratories
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of AIDS tests.
- Provides scientific views on the definition, epidemiology and etiology of AIDS and other retroviruses.
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Immunodiagnostics, IT and other emerging technologies.
- Reviews infectious disease testing analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, bioMerieux, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics/J&J, Roche, Siemens, Tosoh and other suppliers.
- Profiles leading manufacturers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products.
- Analyzes alternative market penetration strategies for suppliers.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including VPGMarketResearch's proprietary database developed during the course of over 100 syndicated studies and numerous proprietary single-client assignments. The database contains information on companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide. Moreover, a comprehensive review of the product and financial literature, business and technical periodicals, and pertinent industry analyst reports was conducted.
Contains 250 pages and 6 tables
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3968406/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-hivaids-diagnostics-market-emerging-opportunities-and-growth-strategies-300299023.html