OCEAN VIEW, Delaware, November 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
U.S. industrial Boiler Market size is expected to exceed USD 600 million by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Positive indicators towards food processing industries coupled with increasing demand for specialty chemicals will drive the U.S. industrial boiler market size. Increasing demand for refined petroleum products including vehicle fuel, lubricants and feedstock for chemical industries will further compliment the growth.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/832
Growing demand of paper from labelling and packaging industries coupled with expansion of existing plants will drive the U.S. industrial boiler market share.
Government initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emission will boost the demand for energy efficient industrial boilers in the near term. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has introduced various norms such as national emission standard for air pollutants released during the furnace operation. National Emission Standard (NESHAP), has been designed by federal EPA under clean air act for large furnace to protect environment from adverse effect of air pollutant.
Shift from fossil fuel to natural gas will urge the demand for replacement of installed boilers. Abundant supply, low cost and low rate of toxic emission are some of the benefits of from natural gas over conventional fuel.
U.S. Industrial boiler market share from 10-50 MMBtu/hr capacity was over 28% of the total revenue for 2015. Increasing demand from primary metal and chemical sector may propel the industry growth in near future. The average capacity size for food processing plants in the region is 20 MMBtu/hr. High initial investment and operational cost may hamper the growth during forecast period.
Browse key industry insights spread across 202 pages with 374 market data tables & 10 figures& charts from the report, "U.S. Industrial Boiler Market Size By capacity (< 10 MMBtu/hr, 10-50 MMBtu/hr, 50-100 MMBtu/hr, 100-250 MMBtu/hr, >250 MMBtu/hr), By Application (Food, Paper, Chemicals, Refining, Metals), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024" in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Positive indicators towards paper industry in Alabama may favor the regional growth in future. Indiana industrial boiler market, was USD 8.91 million in 2015, growing industrialization in the region may compliment the business growth.
- Mississippi 10-50 MMBtu/hr capacity is forecast to reach over USD 2 million by 2024. Increasing demand for petroleum products will drive industry growth.
- Refining applications is projected to reach over USD 90 million by 2024. Increasing demand for lubricants, petrol, diesel, LNG and other petroleum products will drive the U.S. industrial boiler market.
- Capacity of < 10 MMBtu/hr was USD 3.05 million in 2015. Expansion of chemical and food industries to meet the increasing demand will positively drive the industry growth.
- Pennsylvania paper industry application was USD 0.92 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 3.48% from 2016 to 2024.
- Texas is set to observe over 3% growth, rising penetration of refineries and chemical industries will drive the industrial boiler market.
- Major participants share is highly fragmented and competitive. Major companies include Fulton Inc., Columbia Inc., Unilux LLC., York-Shipley, Vapor Power LLC., Bryan LLC., Superior Inc., Cleaver-Brooks Inc. Acme Engineering., Sioux Corporation, Parker, Williams & Davis Inc., Le Groupe Inc., M. Lattner, Hurst Inc., and Clayton Industries, Inc.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/832
U.S. Industrial Boiler market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million and capacity in MMBtu/hr from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
U.S. Industrial Boiler Market by Capacity
- < 10 MMBtu/hr
- 10-50 MMBtu/hr
- 50-100 MMBtu/hr
- 100-250 MMBtu/hr
- >250 MMBtu/hr
U.S. Industrial Boiler Market by Application
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- East North Central
- East South Central
- West South Central
- South Atlantic
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- North East
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- New York
- West North Central
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Pacific States
- Mountain States
- New Mexico
Browse Related Reports:
- Industrial Boilers Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Germany, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa), Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024
- U.S. Solar Panel Market Size, Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis (U.S., Germany, UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa), Application Development, Price Trend, Competitive Landscape & Forecast, 2016 - 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1 888-689-0688
SOURCE Global Market Insights Inc.