U.S.-Made Promo Products Light Up the Skies July 4
Laptop backpack, cocktail shaker and extra cold cooler hit Top 7 U.S.-made list
TREVOSE, Pa., July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In honor of Independence Day and a patriotic thirst for all things American, the Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today released its Top 7 list of promotional products made in the United States.
The U.S.A-made trend is picking up speed, as more than a third of U.S.-based manufacturing executives at companies with sales greater than $1 billion are planning to bring back production to the U.S. from China or are considering it, according to a new survey by The Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
"ASI found numerous companies distributing products that are made in the U.S. – and whose sales help drive the American economy," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and CEO of ASI. "As we celebrate our independence, there's no better time to honor the American entrepreneurial spirit in full force throughout the $18.5 billion promotional products industry."
Top 7 Made-in-the-USA Products:
- Laptop backpack, from Sports System Custom Bag Corp. Protects both books and laptops in a fully-padded laptop compartment and an even larger front compartment.
- Cocktail shakers, from Howw Manufacturing Company. Light-up or clear cocktail shaker adds pizzazz to any office party or company dinner.
- Lanyard and knit bracelet, from SnugZ/USA Inc. Flash a brand via knit bracelets and lanyards made from 100% Virginian cotton.
- Beach towel, from Terry Town Inc. Make any sandy beach a personal billboard by imprinting or embroidering logos, slogans or brand names.
- Mini Frisbees, from Target Line. 100% biodegradable.
- Wall mounted clock, from Calconix Inc. Time marches on with branded clocks.
- Cooler, from Visual Promotions. Made from high-density plastic for extra cold retention, holds over 12 cans, making it perfect for company picnics and retreats.
To see photos of the products and a video demonstration, click here.
Promotional products, also known as ad specialties or freebies, range from pens and caps to wearables, electronics and beyond. The items are imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the promotional products industry, with a network of over 27,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America.
SOURCE Advertising Specialty Institute
More by this Source
New ASI Report Says T-Shirts Now The Go-To Charity Fundraiser
Oct 28, 2013, 13:14 ET
ASI Survey Says 2013 Corporate Gift Giving Is Up
Nov 27, 2013, 13:34 ET
ASI's "State of the Industry" Forecasts Record-Breaking Ad Specialty Sales
Aug 12, 2013, 17:46 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.