DUBLIN, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Protective Sports Equipment: The North American Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
The U.S. market for protective sport equipment reached $1.9 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach about $2.0 billion by 2015 and $2.2 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% from 2015 to 2020.
The emphasis is on commercially available equipment that is designed to prevent injury, rather than to protect injured tissue and promote healing once injury has occurred. The report also does not cover devices whose main purpose is enhancing performance and/or comfort, although they may also protect against injury.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the protective sports equipment market, including an analysis of the items in that category, manufacturing techniques, properties, and prices for the North American market.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Examination of governmental and organizational rules on national, state, and local levels pertaining to health and safety of those involved in sports or activities at any age level or level of participation.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
- Adams USA
- Adidas Ag
- Agon Sport LLC
- All Star Sports Inc.
- Allstar Fecht-Center Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Full 90 Sports
- Gear Pro-Tec
- Impact Innovative Products LLC
- Impact Protective Equipment LLC
- Intercast Europe S.P.A.
- Leon Paul Equipment Company Ltd.
- Markwort Sporting Goods Co.
- Smith Sport Optics Inc.
- Vaughn Custom Sports USA
- Warrior Sports Inc.
- Whitewater Research And Safety Institute Inc.
- Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
- Xenith LLC
4: Sports Protection Technologies
5: Types Of Protective Sports Equipment
6: U.S. Protective Sports Equipment Market
7: Company Profiles
8: Patent Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8xmz3/protective_sports
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets