DUBLIN, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtj4nx/2016_u_s) has announced the addition of the "2016 U.S. Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: Instrument and Reagent Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
During the next five years, the US blood banking market is expected to undergo significant transformation, which will result from the convergence of several trends, including more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, IT, system engineering and automation; and intensifying competition. Some segments will start resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and differentiation are more critical than underlying technology.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US; provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and sales; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next ten years.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostic
- Proteome Sciences
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates of leading suppliers of blood banking of reagents and instruments, by individual product.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood banking tests, including NAT, by market segment:
- Blood Centers
- Plasma Fractionation Facilities
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood banking tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers, including their operating characteristics, features, and selling prices.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtj4nx/2016_u_s
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets