U.S. Payments Market: Mobile & Alternative Payments Analysis with A Business Case for Mobile Banking
DALLAS, December 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "Mobile and Alternative Payments in the U.S., 3rd Edition" , "The Business Case for Mobile Banking" , "Mobile Banking and Payments" and "Alternative Payment Channels" reports to its store.
With mobile taking over daily, dedicated personal space and time of people, banking and financial industry has the most exciting and equally challenging task on hand of offering mobile payments and mobile banking services with all security and personal touch of the non-mobile payments and banking experience to the end users. Specifically targeted at professionals who play any role in the innovation and development sector within the business and financial services industry, RnR Market Research now offers new reports on mobile and alternative payments in the U.S. (new, 3rd edition of the report) as well as multiple other reports on mobile banking and alternative payments channel.
Mobile and Alternative Payments in the U.S., 3rd Edition (visit this link to explore the comprehensive Table of Contents for this report)
The mobile payments industry stands at the epicenter of tremendous innovation and change, with market participants introducing a slew of emerging payments solutions-from Square to Google Wallet to Popmoney to Serve to V.me. Thanks to the widespread adoption of smartphones, the consumer audience now has the means to use them; however, they still may not be accustomed to or even well informed about the new topography of the payment landscape. Even with mobile payments still in its nascent stage, this research expects U.S. remote and point-of-sale mobile payments volume to grow by 275% in 2013, a testament to the impact of current product rollouts and consumer uptake already underway.
Report coverage includes market sizing and forecast for U.S. mobile payments, as well as a comprehensive evaluation of competitor dynamics:
- Mobile payments strategies employed by the leading U.S. card associations, including American Express' prepaid card innovation and Serve digital platform innovation, Discover Financial Services' alternative payments strategy and PayPal and Google Wallet relationships, MasterCard PayPass and PayPass Wallet Services, and Visa V.me
- Mobile payment solutions developed by Digital Leaders, including online commerce behemoths Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, Groupon and PayPal; innovative offline commerce players LevelUp and Square; the Isis Mobile Commerce Network; and retailer mobile payment strategies
- Macro trends shaping the mobile payments landscape, including eCommerce growth, NFC payment growth. bill payment trends, P2P growth and associated metrics, and mobile payment fraud and security issues
In addition, proprietary consumer survey data and Experian Simmons syndicated consumer surveys provided the basis for a detailed analysis of the consumer context:
- Mobile phone and smartphone ownership trends, app usage, and tablet ownership
- Mobile phone usage trends pertinent to mobile payments, including mobile phone usage trending over time and related demographic analysis
- Mobile payment methods (i.e. P2P, bill payment, etc.) and payment funding choices by demographic
- Mobile payers' current and intended use of mobile payment, deposit and communication methods, broken out by smartphone users, non-smartphone users, mobile bankers, and mobile payers
- Recent and intended use of mobile phone financial, promotional & shopping tools
- Mobile phone and smart phone feature usage; smartphone share of mobile phone ownership by demographic; and voice, data and text plan penetration
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=63528. Alternatively, you can request a sample @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=63528 to analyze the report format and sample data before making your final purchase decision.
The Business Case for Mobile Banking (visit this link to explore the comprehensive Table of Contents for this report)
Mobile banking is not only used for basic transactions of online banking, such as checking balances, viewing recent transactions, paying bills and transferring funds but also for marketing of the various products and services offered by banks. As a part of its scope, this report will allow you:
- To understand the future potential of mobile banking
- To understand its usage both in well developed countries and developing countries
- Gain insight into the key technology developments for electronic payments via mobile
- To analyze the mobile advertising market
Reasons To Buy this report
- Provides detailed analysis of mobile banking services globally
- Special emphasis on the opportunities available in emerging markets
- The report also focuses on various mobile payment technologies emerging in the global market
- Provides in-depth analysis of the challenges faced by the mobile banking system
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=57958. Alternatively, you can request a sample @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=57958 to analyze the report format and sample data before making your final purchase decision.
Alternative Payment Channels and Mobile Banking & Payments
Alternative payment channels have changed the way consumers pay for goods and services, and are paving the way for tapping into the unbanked sector across the world.
- The report Alternative Payment Channels (visit this link to explore the comprehensive Table of Contents for this report) examines the moves underway in the developed and developing markets which are making it easier for both merchants and consumers to transact outside traditional transactional models
- It includes a key player matrix of the main Payment Service Providers (PSPs) worldwide
- Moves in the key developing economies of Brazil, India, China and Russia are featured
- Highlights in the developed markets of the US, Europe and Japan are also examined
At the beginning of 2011, 30% of mobile phone users in developed markets used a mobile banking service on their mobile phones at least once. By 2015 however, a number of forecasts expect at least 50% of US mobile users to be conducting transactions from their mobile devices, doubling the 25% utilization rate in 2011. Despite the success of mobile banking apps, the future of mobile banking is likely to be dominated by browser-based solutions, due to the convergence of PC-based and mobile internet. The mobile financial service adoption by consumers will grow significantly during the next few years, exceeding the use of online banking by 2015. By offering mobile financial services, banks can reasonably expect to increase their sales by as much as 60%, while research has shown that implementation of such technology can reduce the cost of acquiring a new customer by 20% due to the increased effectiveness of mobile-related customer acquisition marketing. Reasons to buy the report Mobile Banking and Payments (visit this link to explore the comprehensive Table of Contents for this report) include:
- Assess the prospects for mobile banking and payments
- Find out how additional revenue can be raised through value added services
- Review the strategic and operational issues in the mobile banking sector
- Study the profiles of leading banks within the mobile banking arena
Browse more reports on the Payment Processing Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/business-financial-services/financial-services/payment-processing and the Financial Services Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/business-financial-services/financial-services.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore more Industry reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.