LONDON, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
This report by Beverage Marketing Corp. READY TO GO.
This industry research report from Beverage Marketing Corporation examines the single-serve fruit beverage market in the United States. It looks at current issues and provides in-depth discussion of the leading companies' distribution and marketing strategies. It also supplies data on volume and sales of their brands. It covers regions, quarterly category growth, packaging (including aseptic and gable-top), and advertising expenditure breakouts for 18 media types and demographics.
The answers you need:
In this insightful report, the market for single serve fruit beverages are put in context against a backdrop of the new age beverage market. This provides added perspective on the performance of single serve fruit beverages vs. the beverage options that often share the shelf and compete for consumer trial and loyalty. U.S. Single-Serve Fruit Beverages through 2020 provides in-depth data and market analysis, shedding light on various aspects of the market and the challenges the category faces through reliable data and discussions of what the numbers really mean.
Questions answered in the market report include:
- How did the market fare in 2015?
- Which segment of the single-serve fruit beverage market has grown the fastest?
- What is the preferred package type for single-serve fruit beverages?
- What are the top brands in the United States?
- Which distribution channel saw the greatest growth in volume in 2015? Which sales channels will outperform the market in the years through 2020?
- Which segment of the market is expected to grow the fastest to 2020? Which sector is expected to experience a decline in market share?
This report features:
The U.S. Single-Serve Fruit Beverages report surveys the landscape of this stalwart beverage category, with volume, retail dollar, wholesale dollar and per capita consumption figures. Get an in-depth look at the leading companies and brands in the single-serve fruit beverages industry and the drivers likely to propel consumption growth through 2020.
All aspects of the market are considered in this industry report, including segmentation by package size and distribution channels. Advertising and demographic data is also considered. Backed by Beverage Marketing's reliable, all-sales-channel-inclusive data, readers get a thorough understanding of all facets of the market including:
- Review of the total U.S. fruit beverage market and its juice and drink segments; and overview of the principal New Age segments, including sales and trends in each segment.
- Discussion of developments in the U.S. retail market and overview of the single-serve fruit beverage market in the U.S. using dollar and case sales in terms of per capita consumption.
- Detailed regional data on wholesale dollar sales.
- A comprehensive look at single-serve fruit beverage distribution channel trends.
- Data on packaging and analysis of packaging trends.
- Discussion of key brand sales and the current marketing strategies of the leading companies in the category. Coverage includes Dr. Pepper Snapple, Coca-Cola Company, Kraft Foods, Ocean Spray, PepsiCo, Harvest Hill, POM Wonderful and Welch's.
- Examines and quantifies the super-premium juice market with emphasis on the superfruit sub-category, companies and brands including Sambazon, Zola and Cheribundi.
- A review of ad campaigns and expenditures by media type as well as the demographic profile of consumers.
- Volume of gable-top and aseptic fruit beverages that comprise the larger universe of fruit beverages enjoyed in a single serving.
- Projections of the future of this market segment and a discussion of trends that will drive category growth for the next five years through 2020.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4610063/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-single-serve-fruit-beverages-through-2020-300399156.html