Epoxy is the most widely used product segment and accounted for over 60% of total market volume in 2015. The product is limited to indoor application owing to environmental concerns, such as UV exposure, associated with the product. Rustic and polyacrylate, on the other hand, are recommended for outdoor areas as they are hard and can withstand adverse environmental conditions. Such factors are anticipated to balance the overall demand in the near future.
Access full research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-terrazzo-market
- The U.S. terrazzo market volume was 297.4 million sq. ft. in 2015 and is expected to reach 434.3 million sq. ft. by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2024
- Educational sector dominated the application segment and accounted for over 45% of total market volume in 2015. The increase in the number of educational institutes, universities, auditoriums and schools in the U.S. is expected to remain a key factor for higher penetration of terrazzo in this sector. The segment is also expected to witness the highest growth of 4.6% over the forecast period.
- Terrazzo used in commercial buildings is expected to reach a market worth over USD 200 million by 2024
- Key companies include Terrazzo USA & Associates, Doyle Dickerson Terrazzo, Inc., The Venice Art Terrazzo Co., Inc., Klein & Company, Inc. Terrazzco, H.B. Fuller Construction Products, RBC Industries, Sherin Williams, David Allen Company, EnviroGLAS Products, Inc. and Key Resin Co.
- U.S. Terrazzo Product Outlook (Volume, Million Square Feet, Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2024)
- Sand Cushion
- U.S. Terrazzo Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Feet, Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2024)
- Government Buildings
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-terrazzo-market-size-to-reach-147-billion-by-2024-grand-view-research-inc-300299803.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.