USANA Surpasses Company Record With More Than 85 Awards In 2012 Company Recognized For Its Innovative Products, Tools and Exceptional Leadership
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA), a global nutritional company, today announced that in 2012, it earned more than 85 national and international accolades for its world-class products, innovative marketing tools, exceptional executive leadership and strategic partnerships with elite athletes, scientific experts and research institutions. The company, who also celebrated its 20th anniversary this year, nearly doubled the number of awards it received in 2011.
"This year has been a tremendous one for USANA, its associates and its employees. Not only did we celebrate our 20th year, we unveiled our new corporate branding, launched new products and sales tools, opened three new markets and continued to expand our services on a global scale," said Kevin Guest, USANA's president of the Americas, Europe, and South Pacific. "To receive recognition for all of the hard work we put into these projects, from an array of diverse and reputable organizations, is an absolute honor."
Notable accolades USANA received include:
- Outside Magazine Awards spotlight 100 of the best places to work for in America from a wide range of non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- The 30 Best Places to Work (4th honor since 2009)
- The Best of State Awards are given to Utah companies or individuals who have demonstrated overall excellence, creativity in differentiating themselves from their competitors and the ability to improve the quality of life in their community.
- Science/Technology—Research and Development
- Dietary Supplements (9th honor since 2003)
- Health/Nutrition Beverage—Rev3 Energy® (4th honor since 2009)
- Health/Nutrition Product (2nd honor since 2009)
- Overall in Merchandising & Consumer Services (2nd honor since 2008)
- Australian Business Awards recognize Australia's industry leaders for their innovative business processes, product development and overall business success.
- Best New Product—BiOmega™ Jr.
- Utah Business Magazine Awards shines a spotlight on Utah's best companies and showcases their outstanding leadership abilities.
- Best Companies to Work For (5th honor since 2002)
- Best in Biz Awards honor companies, teams, executives and products for their business successes. It is the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
- Event of the Year—2012 International Convention
- The MarCom Awards acknowledge companies for their creative excellence in the marketing and communication fields. USANA was awarded top honors for its new corporate image.
- Branding Refresh Campaign
- The Stevie Awards honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide through four programs.
For more information about USANA's products and company, visit USANA.com.
Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements and personal care, energy, and weight-management products in their FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. USANA's products, tested by NSF International and used by more than 600 professional athletes, are developed by the company's award-winning team of scientists and sold directly to Preferred Customers and Associates in 18 international markets. Named one of Outside magazine's "Best Places to Work" for four consecutive years, USANA has received more than 100 state, national and international accolades, including Utah Best of State, Stevie Awards, Australian Business Awards, NutriSearch Editor's Choice and others. Learn more about USANA (www.USANA.com) and the USANA True Health Foundation (www.USANAfoundation.org/), stay current with the official USANA blog (www.whatsupUSANA.com), like us on the USANA Facebook page (www.facebook.com/USANAhealthsciences), or follow USANA on Twitter (@USANAinc).
Media Contact: Ashley Collins
Executive Director of PR, Social Media and Communications
USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
SOURCE USANA Health Sciences, Inc.