NEW YORK, May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Growing construction industry to drive the market for vacuum insulation panels"
The global market for vacuum insulation panels is projected to grow from USD 6.38 billion in 2016 to reach USD 8.14 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 4.99% from 2016 to 2021. Growth in the construction as well as the logistics industries throughout the world has played a huge role in providing the necessary momentum to the vacuum insulation panels market, after the economic slowdown.
"Silica-based vacuum insulation panels to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The silica-based vacuum insulation panels segment is projected to be the fastest-growing in the next five years. Vacuum insulation panels with silica as the core material last for more than 60 years. Further, the small size of pores of silica and very low heat conductivity of the silica powder make it ideal for building construction applications, apart from other application areas such as cooling & freezing devices and the logistics industry.
"Asia-Pacific contributes the maximum market share in 2015"
The market for vacuum insulation panels is also segmented based on region which includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the total demand generated by the global vacuum insulation panels market in 2015 because of the willingness of companies in the region to take up capital-intensive projects, along with the availability of technical expertise. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market for vacuum insulation panels, during the forecast period, owing to the rising economy and the rapid growth in the infrastructure and consumer durables sectors.
Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of vacuum insulation panels. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 37%, Tier 3 – 18%
- By Designation: Director level – 54%, C level – 28%, Others – 18%
- By Region: North America – 44%, Asia-Pacific – 31%, Europe – 25%
The various suppliers of vacuum insulation panels and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
2. LG Hausys Ltd. (Korea)
3. Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
4. Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.)
5. OCI Company Ltd. (Korea)
6. Kevothermal, LLC (Mexico)
7. Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH (Germany)
8. ThermoCor (U.S.)
9. Va-Q-Tec AG (Germany)
10. Microtherm (Belgium)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market for vacuum insulation panels comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03807529-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vacuum-insulation-panels-market-by-core-material-type-type-raw-material-application---forecast-to-2021-300265358.html