NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NRF BIG SHOW - Vadaro Pte. Ltd, a leading retail data services platform company today announces "Vadaro Eagle" and its data services platform. This next generation in smart sensors has multi sensing capabilities enabling real time edge data services that previously have not been available to retailers and retail solutions & analytic partners.
Vadaro's cloud based data services platform leverages its smart sensors to provide retailers with a 360 degree view of their store in real-time (24/7). This enables both strategic and operational analytics, driving new services and applications for the retailer. The Vadaro platform feeds sensor data seamlessly to any existing analytics & visualization platform. By using Vadaro's platform, retail analytics partners can improve the accuracy and productivity of their existing analytics services, measuring traffic & conversion, queue lengths, waiting time, buying behaviors and demographics. Additionally, they can expand their managed service offerings to their clients.
"Eagle", a smart analytic sensor is an integral part of Vadaro's platform. It uses 3D depth (Time-of-Flight) and RGB video to detect, recognize, classify and track objects accurately. Eagle enables many real-time edge data services including people and zone counting, to more complex queue counting, path tracking, dwell & heat map capability, and basic video streaming for more traditional video services. Its unique sensor-to-sensor communication and hand-off capability makes it possible to cover areas of any shape & size.
Vadaro Eagle Key Features
- Robust and accurate: Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology provides accurate data in crowded, chaotic environments and under difficult lighting conditions
- Retail "Analytics Ready" data: High quality, business relevant and "analytics ready" data, is generated by sophisticated on-board processing and streamed directly from the device.
- Clear HD video: Configurable hi-resolution real-time video feed for surveillance and audit investigation
- Lower cost of analytics: On-board computer vision processing eliminates the need to send, store and process massive volumes of "raw video data" over external computing resource.
- Greater coverage area: Acquire relevant and high quality data over greater coverage areas
- Simple setup & configuration: Minimal calibration reduces initial setup time and complexity, making it on average 400% faster to configure than most others, significantly reducing installation time and cost
- Expandable data services: The robust and accurate sensing capabilities coupled with smart, powerful on-board processing, provide an almost unlimited scope for partners to add new services.
- Flexible install options: Pole mount for big box retailers & stadiums, or surface and recessed mounts for ergonomically sensitive, high-end boutiques.
- Easy device management and deployment : Cloud infrastructure provides easy device management and deployment, allowing partners to focus on the analytics & services
VADARO is a leading retail data services platform company. Leveraging its core IP in video analytics and computer vision, the company has designed and built a groundbreaking multi-service, multi-sensor device and cloud service platform providing a breadth of new automated Data Services for the Retail Industry. Using deep learning computer vision, its in-store sensor platform automatically detects, recognizes and classifies the human form and tracks their movements through a store, providing retailers a 360 degree view of in-store customers. Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Sunnyvale, CA, Atlanta, GA, Toronto, Canada, London and Tomsk, Russia. For more information, please visit www.vadaro.com.
Vadaro is a registered trademark of Vadaro Pte. Ltd in the United States, Singapore and/or other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE Vadaro Pte. Ltd