CLEVELAND, Sept. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- For an unprecedented sixth year in a row, Vantage Hospitality Group, Inc., whose hotel brands include Americas Best Value Inn®, Canadas Best Value Inn®, Chinas Best Value Inn®, Value Inn Worldwide®, Lexington Collection®, Lexington Hotels®, and Lexington Inns®, has been named to the exclusive Inc. 500/5000 ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine.
Founded in 1999, Vantage Hospitality has posted a revenue growth of more than 75 percent and added over 500 new hotels over the last six years, and achieved the following milestones with its latest Inc. 500/5000 inclusion:
- Vantage is the top-ranked hotel company on this year's list
- Vantage is the only hotel company to be included in each of the last six years
- Vantage is one of just 189 companies in Inc. 500/5000's 30-year history to make the list six or more years
- By being included on the Inc. 500/5000 list, Vantage has outperformed over 99.8% of all private companies in the U.S.
- With over seven million businesses in the U.S., only 5,000 have grown fast enough to make the exclusive Inc. 500/5000 list
"Not only is Vantage Hospitality the only hotel company to ever be recognized for six consecutive years, but since the Inc. 500/5000 list began 30 years ago, less than three percent of American companies can claim this incredible honor. Vantage was launched 11 years ago and we have received this distinction six of the eight times we've been eligible. That is absolutely amazing when you consider we started Americas Best Value Inn in a saturated market of over 80 well-established hotel chains and, even during one of the worst economic downturns, Vantage continued its exceptional growth. We introduced an innovative membership model to the franchise world that hotel owners desperately wanted, but no other chain was willing to risk," said Roger Bloss, Founder, President and CEO of Vantage.
Vantage, which reached 1,000 hotels worldwide earlier this year, delivers to its hotel owners the one-of-a-kind 100% Return On Investment Promise; low, flat fees; short-term, renewable contracts; no liquidated damages; reasonable property improvement plans; a voice and vote in all major decisions – including fees; and a host of progressive, revenue-generating programs and comprehensive resources.
For more information, visit VantageHospitality.com.
SOURCE Vantage Hospitality