TEL AVIV, Israel, February 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Measuring only 25mm x 43mm with long term longevity and highly integrated connectivity options, the DART-SD410 from Variscite is poised to become the leading System-on-Module (SoM) supporting the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 410 (APQ8016).
The DART-SD410 is based on Qualcomm®SnapdragonTM 410 (APQ8016) quad 1.2GHz ARM® CortexTM-A53 alongside the AdrenoTM 2D/3D graphics accelerator. With 2GB LP-DDR3 and 16GB eMMC, the DART-SD410 delivers impressive performance for Android, Linux and Windows 10 IoT. Optimized power consumption makes this miniature sized SoM ideal for portable and battery operated applications.
The DART-SD410's highly integrated connectivity and interfaces include 13MP and 8MP dual camera inputs, Wi-Fi / BT, GPS, USB, A/V in/out and other commonly used serial interfaces. Furthermore, the SoM supports -25 to 85°C industrial operating temperatures, while offering a 10-year longevity commitment.
Performing as the DART-SD410 carrier board, the VAR-SD410CustomBoard completes an attractive full reference kit, which can be employed for customers' evaluation, development and end-product mass production.
Key features of the DART-SD410 SoM include:
- Miniature size: 23mm x 43mm
- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 410 (APQ8016) quad 1.2GHz ARM® CortexTM-A53 in 64bit/32bit architecture
- 400MHz Qualcomm® Adreno™ 306 2D/3D Graphics accelerator
- Up to 2GB LP-DDR3 and 16GB eMMC
- 13MP and 8MP dual camera MIPI CSI inputs
- Full 1080p30 video encode / decode
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1/BLE
- Qualcomm® IZatTM Gen 8C location engine supporting GPS, Compass and Glonass/Galileo
- Display: 4 lane DSI; HDMI and LVDS via carrier
- USB2.0 OTG
- Audio In / Out
- Up to 6 x SPI, 6 x I2C, 2 x UART, GPIOs
- SD/MMC, JTAG, backlight PWM
- GbE through USB bridge
- Industrial temperature -25 to 85 °C
- OS: Linux Yocto, Linux Ubuntu, Android, Windows 10 IoT
Availability and Pricing of the DART-410 System-on-Module:
The DART-SD410 SoM and development kits are available now. Price starts from 57USD for 1000pcs.
Variscite is a leading System on Modules (SoM) and Single-Board-Computer (SBC) design and manufacture company. A trusted provider of development and production services for a variety of embedded platforms, Variscite transforms clients' visions into successful products.
Learn more about Variscite, visit http://www.variscite.com
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +972-9-9562910