HANOVER, Germany, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- VASCO® Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ: VDSI), a global leader in authentication, electronic signatures, and identity management will demonstrate innovative security solutions that protect assets, data, identities and transactions from the most sophisticated hacker attacks. VASCO will be in Hall 6, Stand N° G43 at CeBIT.
VASCO will be showcasing its latest technologies that help banks and other organizations deliver a mobile-first strategy, including the following solutions:
- Cronto QR-Code Authentication and Transaction Signing delivers the highest level of transaction security with the greatest ease of use. Cronto technology protects online banking transactions from the most advanced and sophisticated hacker attacks.
- Selfie Authentication (technology demonstration) uses the built-in capabilities of a user's mobile phone to deliver an extra layer of protection against fraud. Facial recognition is a convenient and reliable form of multifactor authentication and upon its future release, it will become an additional component of VASCO's DIGIPASS for Apps suite of mobile application solutions.
- DIGIPASS for Apps offers an integrated and comprehensive set of security features giving mobile application developers all of the building blocks necessary to properly secure mobile applications at every level. These building blocks provide enhanced protection against targeted attacks and instances where users inadvertently download malware onto their mobile device.
- Bluetooth Smart-enabled devices guarantee a friction-free two-factor authentication and transaction signing experience to mobile users in an era where smartphones and tablets are becoming more common. With VASCO's Bluetooth Smart-enabled DIGIPASS devices, security becomes more convenient without the need for a USB connection.
- eSignLive e-signature solutions allow customers in every industry to sign, send and manage documents in the most efficient manner possible. Unique benefits of eSignLive include private labeling, cloud or on-premises implementation and a full audit trail of every transaction.
VASCO is also presenting the conference session "How increase the security of your mobile banking applications, while keeping an eye on convenience for the user" by Mr. Nicolas Fort, Product Manager. This session will take place on Thursday, March 17 at 11.30 AM, in the Conference Hall (Hall 8).
About VASCO VASCO is a world leader in providing two-factor authentication and digital signature solutions to financial institutions. More than half of the top 100 global banks rely on VASCO solutions to enhance security, protect mobile applications and meet regulatory requirements. VASCO also secures access to data and applications in enterprise environments, and provides tools for application developers to easily integrate security functions into their web-based and mobile applications. VASCO enables more than 10,000 customers in 100 countries to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, and protect assets across financial, enterprise, E-commerce, government and healthcare markets. Learn more about VASCO at VASCO.com and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
© 2016 VASCO Data Security, Inc. All rights reserved. VASCO® and the VASCO stylized V logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of VASCO Data Security, Inc. and VASCO Data Security International GmbH in the U.S. and other countries.
VASCO Data Security Contact: Corporate Communications: +1-847-370-1486 (US) or +32 2 609 97 00 (ROW) firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE VASCO Data Security International, Inc.