SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- VAVA, the award-winning company bringing meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles, today announced the development of the VAVA Dash car camera, part of the company's new product line for drivers everywhere. The Dash is an innovative real-time car DVR solution - combining 1080P HD quality car camera with feature-rich mobile app, empowering users to wirelessly transfer photos & videos to their phone and share driving experiences with the world.
Changing the dash cam category, the VAVA Dash builds on VAVA's success creating elegantly designed consumer devices for everyday use, such as the best-selling and award winning VAVA Voom, winner of the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2016.
"We wanted to create a new car dash camera for every driver on the road," said Jeh Lin, Director of Marketing. "Through conversations with hundreds of drivers, we understand that car dash cameras have been traditionally used as occasional insurance footage, or happen to capture random car accidents. VAVA Dash is designed to be a powerful new car dash camera for everyone, first and foremost recording clear driving footage for safety reasons, but also empowering drivers to seamlessly record and share their car driving adventures. This is the car dash camera that captures all the key features in a complete, simple-to-use package."
The VAVA Dash includes:
- Clear 1080P HD Wide-Angle Video, Night and Day: A Sony IMX 291 image sensor is paired with 6 glass lenses and an infrared lens for sharper images, even in low-light settings. The result is highly detailed and clear 1080P full HD wide-angle video quality at 60 frames-per-second, both night and day.
- Powerful Mobile App: Real-time driving can be viewed live or captured on the VAVA mobile app. User can wirelessly transfer photos and videos from the Dash camera to any iPhone or Android smartphone via the app. Driving footage and photos can be shared instantly and seamlessly with an insurance agency, or directly onto social media. Other key features include live-GPS tracking, travel journaling, and photo filtering.
- Instant Snapshots: When conveniently placed on the steering wheel, the Dash remote button allows drivers to quickly capture every beautiful (or crazy) moment on the road, safely with a simple press of the button.
- 360° Complete All-Around View: Swivel the camera 360° to capture footage in front, around, and even inside the car. Along with a 140° wide-angle lens and built-in microphone, easily record in-car conversations or carpool karaoke singing moments.
- Smart-Sensing Technology: With the 3-axis G-sensor, unexpected motion and collisions create an automatic video recording that permanently capture & save the footage starting at 5 seconds before the incident.
- 30 Day Standby When Parked: Paired with VAVA's proprietary 2300mAh power bank, the Dash can stay on standby for over 30 days with G-sensor-activated recordings continuing to take place.
"The Dash was designed based on community feedback and we've included what hundreds of drivers actually want," said Lin. "That's why we also want it to be community who pushes us forward."
Pricing and Availability
The VAVA Dash Kickstarter campaign begins on January 17, 2017. Earliest backers can receive the VAVA Dash for as low as $99. For more information, visit the official VAVA Dash website and the Kickstarter page.
At VAVA, we bring meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles. From award-winning speakers to one-stop car camera solutions, our products improve lives with ideas that can be shared and enjoyed by the whole family. For further information, please visit www.vava.com.
Media Contact: Michael Ingalls, Natron Communications for VAVA | +1 (917) 494-4909 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vava-introduces-the-new-dash----the-car-camera-for-capturing-every-adventure-on-the-road-300391694.html