LOS ANGELES, Nov. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Velocify, the leading sales acceleration platform, and the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP), today announced that $1 will be donated to hunger relief for every person that registers for its inaugural virtual sales kickoff, ELEVATE, during the week of Thanksgiving, starting Monday, November 23, and ending Sunday, November 29. The FREE virtual event, being held on December 3, features more than 30 expert-led sessions, including keynotes from global sales leaders at two of the largest software companies in the world, along with major sales influencers.
Combining corporate social responsibility with sales inspiration for the coming year, Velocify and AA-ISP have pledged to match every new registration for the event with a donation to Feeding America, a hunger relief charity that provides meals and groceries to children and families in need. Each dollar that goes to Feeding America translates into 11 meals, allowing the sales community to make a meaningful impact this holiday season.
"ELEVATE is designed to inspire sales professionals to be at their best, and we believe this includes helping those in need as well as working to drive growing businesses and economies," said Velocify President and CEO Nick Hedges. "We want to show our support for the profession by offering tips, techniques and strategies from the greatest minds in sales, and give back to the community by sponsoring important social initiatives."
"The AA-ISP is thrilled to have Velocify as a close partner in our effort to take the inside sales profession to the next level," said AA-ISP Chairman Bob Perkins. "Producing ELEVATE together was one small way that we can join forces to help advance anyone involved in virtual sales."
ELEVATE will feature sales influencers like Jill Konrath, Koka Sexton, Jill Rowley, Mark Hunter, Aaron Ross, Trish Bertuzzi, Anneke Seley and many more, along with global sales leaders and sales technology experts. The event is being conducted in conjunction with AA-ISP's "International Sales Day Out," where many of AA-ISP's 70 chapters will host local viewing parties to extend the virtual ELEVATE experience.
ELEVATE and "International Sales Day Out" are open to sales reps, sales leaders, marketers and anyone who works in a role that supports a sales or marketing function.
ELEVATE – Virtual Sales Kickoff
Educational Forum and Networking Event
Thursday, December 3, 2015
9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. PT
View the event online or at a local viewing event near you.
Hear from Velocify, AA-ISP and many more sales experts including:
- Nick Hedges, President & CEO of Velocify
- Bob Perkins, Founder & Chairman of AA-ISP
- Aaron Ross, Author of #1 Best Seller, Predictable Revenue
- Adrienne Weissman, CMO at G2Crowd
- Alex Terry, CEO at Conversica
- Andrew Leigh, VP of Marketing and Alliances at Jitterbit
- Anneke Seley, Author of Sales 2.0 and Founder of OracleDirect
- Britton Manasco, Co-Founder at Visible Impact
- Craig Rosenberg, Co-Founder and Chief Analyst at TOPO
- Daniel Perry, Sales Force Effectiveness Principal at Sales Benchmarking Index (SBI)
- Gabe Villamizar, Social Selling Director at HireVue
- Jack Kosakowski, Regional Sales Manager at Act-On Software, Inc.
- Jill Konrath, Sales Strategist and Best-Selling Author
- Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist
- Jim Dickie, Research Fellow at CSO Insights, a Division of MHI Global
- Jim Keenan, CEO and President of A Sales Guy Inc.
- Jim Roberson, Co-Founder and President at Drawloop
- Joanne Black, America's Leading Authority on Referral Selling
- Jorge Jeffery, Director Strategic Intelligence at Velocify
- Josh Evans, Senior Vice President of Sales at Velocify
- Koka Sexton, Leader of the LinkedIn #SocialSelling Movement
- Lori Richardson, CEO and Sales Influencer at Score More Sales
- Manoj Goyal, COO at Velocify
- Marissa Kraines, Sr. Manager, Social Content Marketing, Strategy & Events at Salesforce
- Mark Hunter, Sales Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and Author
- Max Altschuler, Founder and CEO at Sales Hacker, Inc.
- Megan A. Dahlen, GM Global Inside Sales at a Fortune 100 Company
- Nancy Nardin, Founder at Smart Selling Tools
- Nicolas De Kouchkovsky, Principal at CaCube Consulting
- Peter Ostrow, Vice President and Research Group Director at Aberdeen Group
- Rob Jeppsen, Sales Vice President at HireVue
- Rob Van Brewster, VP Global Alliances at Twillio
- Schon Messier, Sales Account Executive at LinkedIn
- Scott Tretsky, Head of Sales at Central Desktop
- Steve Richard, Founder at VorsightBP
- Steve W. Martin, Sales Author and USC Professor
- Tony Pante, COO Global Inside Sales at a Fortune 500 company
- Trish Bertuzzi, President and Chief Strategist at The Bridge Group, Inc.
Velocify® is the leading sales acceleration platform. The company helps more than 1,500 sales teams sell more by bringing speed and control to the entire sales process. Velocify helps sales teams prospect with more precision, accelerate lead engagement and implement optimized workflows, ultimately helping sales teams find and convert more leads.
Velocify has recently been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and Inc. For more information about Velocify or its technology, please visit the company's website and blog, or follow the company on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube.
The AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales. The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking and leadership round tables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges, and key components of the growth and development of the Inside Sales industry. Our mission is to help inside sales representatives and leaders to leverage our information and resources through published content, local community chapters, national conferences, career development, and an Inside Sales accreditation program.