WOODBURY, Minn., Sept. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vena, makers of sleek, stylish, and functional mobile covers and accessories, today announced the latest family of Vena cases for the newly announced Apple iPhone X smartphone. Continuing in its tradition of creating high quality cases for discriminating users on the go, the new Vena cases are a welcome addition to any iPhone X user.
The Vena vCommute case blends rugged functionality with practical features in a slim, stylish case.
The Vena vArmor case cocoons the iPhone X in uncompromising protection.
The Vena vLove blends fun colors and designs in an expressive case.
The recent announcement of the new iPhone X includes a bevy of features that are redefining the smartphone industry, an industry that the iPhone singlehandedly created ten years ago. Those rushing to reserve their units are also looking for the perfect accessories to protect their investment, especially as the price tag is estimated to be starting at $1,000.
"The iPhone X has been anticipated by Apple fans for quite some time. We wanted to make sure our customers have a choice of cases that will protect and enhance the phone's functions," said Feon Tan, Chief Executive Officer for Vena. "Vena will be one of the first companies to offer these cases for the new iPhone, and we are eager to bring our tradition of clean sophistication to the market."
Reserve your case today at https://www.venaproducts.com/smartphone-accessories/apple/iphone-x/
vCommute - Stylish Practicality
The vCommute is perfect for all iPhone X users, combining the convenience of wallet features with a stylish and strong case that will protect your smartphone throughout daily use. Available in four color options, the case features:
- A patented design combining functionality and protection, with hidden card slots to securely store IDs and payment cards
- Designed to complement the new iPhone X features, the vCommute case will not interfere with facial recognition or Apple Pay
- Foldable leather cover on the back of the case doubles as a magnetic-lock multi-angle kickstand so the iPhone X can be placed at your desired angled when placed down
- Dual-layer polycarbonate and TPU design meets military drop-test standard (MIL STD 810G-516.6), surviving 26 drops from 4 feet high. CornerGuard™ technology ensures that all four corners of the case are designed to absorb and disperse force from drops.
The new Vena vCommute case for the Apple iPhone X will be available in early October for only $39.99.
vArmor – Pure Protection
When durability is key, look to the vArmor holster case with its military-grade drop protection sure to keep the iPhone X 5.8 inch edge-to-edge True Tone OLED display and all-glass design safe from harm, along with:
- Side mount belt clip swivel holster for secure and easy access, that also doubles as a stand
- Dual-layer TPU and PC with reinforced corners is designed to be rugged and durable to provide robust all-round protection
- Sturdy and ergonomic design enhances user's experience while protecting your device with CornerGuard™ technology
- Raised lip lifts the iPhone from any surface, keeping display and rear camera clean and scratch-free
- Enhanced tactile power and volume buttons with non-slip ruggedized grip on the side
The new Vena vArmor case for the Apple iPhone X will be available in early November for only $29.99.
vLove – Express Yourself
Your iPhone X case should showcase your true emotions. Do it with the new vLove, available in four stylish colors:
- Sleek, minimal and chic: Heart-shaped cutouts provides appealing look
- Dual-layer defense: Protection from everyday scratches and bumps
- CornerGuard™ Technology absorbs and disperses force from drops
- Precise craftsmanship with detailed design: Precision cutouts and tactile buttons
The new Vena vLove case for the Apple iPhone X will be available in early October for only $24.99.
Vena also offers a wide range of cases and accessories for existing Apple and Android devices. Cases for the newly launched iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are also available. The company offers 24 X 7 free customer support, free standard shipping to the USA, UK, and Canada, as well as a one year limited warranty on all of its products.
Vena, headquartered in Woodbury, MN is a leading manufacturer of smartphone cases, mobile accessories and consumer home products. Vena is derived from the word venation, meaning the arrangement of veins in a leaf. Like a leaf, Vena brings purposeful beauty to the design of its products and is dedicated to helping consumers protect their latest devices while maintaining the classy, minimalist and chic appearance high end mobile goods are known for. For more information visit https://www.venaproducts.com/
Media Contact: Len Fernandes, email@example.com, 1-888-317-4687 ext. 702
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vena-iphone-x-cases-unveiled-three-new-designs-300519599.html