Among Veritiv's other industry-leading facility solutions are:
- Veritiv's team of Certified High Performance Building Advisors that helps customers improve the marketability and sustainability of commercial buildings;
- An eCommerce platform that offers 24/7 online ordering, budget management tools, advanced reporting, and third-party IT system integration capabilities;
- Sustainability services that can help earn up to 10 points towards LEED® for Existing Building: Operations & Maintenance certification;
- Workloading tools to help budget and manage labor costs;
- Access to an array of top facility supplies products and national brands from top-ranked suppliers; and
- Get continual access to products, whether you have one location or 50. Veritiv's national footprint ensures availability – and enables the company to provide next-day delivery to 95 percent of its customers across North America.
Learn more about Veritiv's solutions for high-performance buildings by visiting www.veritivhpb.com.
Veritiv Corporation (NYSE: VRTV), headquartered in Atlanta and a Fortune 500© company, is a leading North American business-to-business distributor of print, publishing, packaging, and facility solutions; and also a provider of logistics and supply chain management services. Serving customers in a wide range of industries, the Company has approximately 180 distribution centers throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada, and employs approximately 8,800 team members worldwide that help shape the success of its customers. For more information about Veritiv and its business segments visit www.veritivcorp.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140826/140160
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/veritiv-named-a-2016-market-leader-by-modern-distribution-management-300316046.html
SOURCE Veritiv Corporation