BASKING RIDGE, N.J. and SAN DIEGO, Aug. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon Wireless and LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. (LG Mobile), today announced that the LG Revere™ is now available online at www.verizonwireless.com, and will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on August 18. The stylish and compact LG Revere is ideal for customers looking to stay connected with family and friends.
- Multi-language support: Easily switch phone settings and text input between English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Korean
- Mobile Email app to send and receive email with text and picture attachments and search through contacts
- VZ Navigator® capable – receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others
- Access to Mobile Web and Email
- Social networking feature to update statuses on social networks such as Facebook®, MySpace™ and Twitter™
- Customizable Main Menu: Change layout and rearrange menu items
- 1.3 megapixel camera with up to 2X zoom capabilities
- Upload photos to Facebook® or online album
- Image editor: zoom, rotate and crop
- Customizable brightness, self-timer and white balance
- Night mode and noise reduction
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR
- Suite of messaging options, including text, picture and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
- VZ Tones: Download ringtones and ring back tones
- Favorite Contacts: Add up to ten groups or individual contacts as favorites
- Voice commands: Commands include call, send message to, go to, check, contacts, redial, My Verizon, help
- Tools: Calculator, Ez Tip, Calendar, To Do List, Alarm Clock, Info Search, Stopwatch, World Clock and Notepad
Pricing and availability:
- The LG Revere is now available for free with a new two-year customer agreement as an online only promotion at www.verizonwireless.com.
- The LG Revere will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on August 18, for $49.99 after $50 mail in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
- LG Revere customers will be able to try the Mobile Email app for ten uses at no additional charge. Customers will be given the option to subscribe to mobile email for $5 monthly access after the tenth use.
For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's fastest, most advanced 4G network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 106.3 million total wireless connections, including 89.7 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 83,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing more than 93,000 people working in over 120 operations around the world. With 2010 global sales of 55.8 trillion Korean won (USD 48.2 billion), LG comprises four business units – Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, and Air Conditioning & Energy Solutions. LG is one of the world's leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines, and refrigerators. LG has signed a long-term agreement to become both a Global Partner and a Technology Partner of Formula 1™. As part of this top-level association, LG acquires exclusive designations and marketing rights as the official consumer electronics, mobile phone and data processor of this global sporting event. For more information, please visit www.lg.com.
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
The LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is a leading global mobile communications and information company. With its cutting-edge technology and innovative design capabilities, LG creates handsets that provide an optimized mobile experience to customers around the world. LG is pursuing convergence technology and mobile computing products, while continuing its leadership role in mobile communication with stylish designs and smart technology. For more information, please visit www.lgmobilephones.com.
SOURCE LG Mobile Phones