VerticalResponse "Everything Holiday" Site Makes the Season Bright Offers Free Email and Social Media Marketing Resources
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VerticalResponse, a subsidiary of Deluxe Corporation that specializes in self-service marketing tools for small businesses and non-profits, today announced the VerticalResponse Everything Holiday site, the holiday email marketing and social media headquarters, offering free resources to get ready for the holiday season.
- Email Subject Line Generator: Generates over a dozen subject lines for any holiday, occasion or offer.
- Holiday Email Templates: Select from an array of seasonal categories, from Thanksgiving to Hanukkah.
- Holiday Call-to-Action Buttons and Images: Download festive call-to-action buttons and artwork to deck the halls of your marketing campaigns.
- Happy Holidays Guides: Tips and tools for email, social media and event marketing success.
- Discount on Holiday Packaging: Save 15% on all Bags & Bows® holiday packaging.
- Brand for the Holidays: Dresses up logos with a festive holiday look.
According to the 2013 Baynote® Holiday Survey, consumers will spend $640 billion this holiday, an 11% increase from 2012.
"Our holiday site has become a tradition and is a huge hit, as it helps businesses gear up for a super busy season," said Janine Popick, VerticalResponse CEO. "With Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday all in one week, we know businesses could use a hand with some extra marketing resources."
All holiday tools are currently free and accessible to the public; no sign-up is required.
VerticalResponse Inc., a subsidiary of Deluxe Corporation, provides a full suite of self-service marketing solutions for small businesses including email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, online surveys and direct mail marketing. Its mission is to empower small businesses and non-profit organizations to easily and affordably create, manage and analyze their own marketing campaigns. Users can benefit from a wide variety of features via a single dashboard, including more than 700 free email marketing templates; social media management tools to create, schedule and publish content, and engage with followers; and robust reporting so that they can understand overall marketing success. VerticalResponse is headquartered in San Francisco. For more information visitwww.verticalresponse.com, and connect on Twitter at @VR4SmallBiz and Facebook at www.facebook.com/verticalresponse.
SOURCE VerticalResponse, Inc.