NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The report segments the veterinary vaccines market on the basis of products, diseases, technologies, and regions. On basis of products, the veterinary vaccines market is categorized into companion animal vaccines, livestock vaccine, poultry vaccines, porcine vaccines, equine vaccines, aquaculture vaccines, and other animal vaccines. Among these, the companion animal vaccines segment is the fastest-growing segment due to increasing prevalence of zoonotic diseases in humans and growing pet population.
The major animal vaccine production technologies include live attenuated vaccines, inactivated vaccines, subunit vaccines, toxoid vaccines, conjugate vaccines, recombinant vaccines, and DNA vaccines. The DNA vaccines segment is expected to witness highest growth in the forecast period.
New product launches and strategic collaborations were key strategies adopted by major industry players to increase their market share and cater to unmet needs. Emerging and immature markets such as the Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Turkey, China, and India are lucrative markets for veterinary vaccines, owing to favorable government initiatives.
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on qualitative data, market size, and growth of various segments and subsegments, competitive landscape, and company profiles. The qualitative data covers various levels of industry analysis such as market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats). The report also offers market sizes and data on the growth of various segments in the industry. It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and initiatives of governments. The competitive landscape covers growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. The company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the veterinary vaccines market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted to maintain and increase their market shares. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, change in approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the veterinary vaccines market. The report analyzes the veterinary vaccines market by product and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the veterinary vaccines market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the veterinary vaccines market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various product across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the veterinary vaccines market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03035776-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001