Vibes Launches Wallet Manager Platform for Retailers The Only Cross-Platform Mobile Wallet Management Technology Allowing Brands to Capitalize on Both Google Wallet and Apple's Passbook - Across Devices and Channels
CHICAGO, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vibes, a mobile marketing technology leader, today announced it has launched Wallet Manager, the industry's only cross-platform mobile wallet management solution that helps retailers quickly and easily create and manage mobile wallet campaigns using Google Wallet and Apple's Passbook. A comprehensive mobile wallet management platform, Vibes' Wallet Manager is a natural expansion of the company's first-to-market solution for Passbook, providing marketers with 100-percent coverage across iOS 6 and iOS 7, Android and mobile Web.
At the 2013 Google I/O developer conference, Vibes was introduced as one of the first Google Wallet Objects API integration partners. Since then, Vibes has worked with the Google Wallet Objects API to integrate Google Wallet functionality into Wallet Manager. The new Google Wallet app for all Android phones was announced on Tuesday, September 17.
How Wallet Manager Works
Wallet Manager makes it easy for retailers of all sizes to launch enterprise-scale mobile wallet campaigns in minutes by allowing marketers to create, distribute, optimize and measure their programs. A few highlights include:
- Easy to Use: Marketers use templates to create Google Wallet Objects and Passbook Passes – in minutes – and then send personalized mobile wallet experiences to consumers through Catapult™, Vibes' Mobile Relationship Management Platform.
- Device Agnostic: Catapult SmartLink device detection automatically delivers Google Wallet Objects to Android phones, Passes to iPhones and mobile Web content to other devices.
- Multichannel: Catapult SmartLinks can be distributed across any channel, including SMS, email, social media, QR/barcodes, Apps and more.
- Personalized: Objects and Passes can be personalized for the consumer, providing marketers with the ability to deliver richer, more relevant experiences.
- Delivers dynamic content: Marketers can push content updates to saved Objects and Passes (e.g., reward balances) with messages sent directly to consumer devices.
"With more than 50 percent of smartphone users on the Android operating system, Google Wallet Objects gives marketers access to a broader audience using a simple and powerful platform," said Jack Philbin, co-founder and CEO, Vibes. "I've been waiting 15 years for mobile marketing solutions such as Google Wallet Objects and Passbook. The opportunity for retailers is huge."
Mobile Wallet Marketing Results
Last September, Vibes was first to market with a mobile wallet marketing solution and has run more than 25 campaigns with Apple's Passbook for a multitude of leading national retailers. The metrics collected from these early mobile wallet campaigns demonstrate that the non-payment side of the mobile wallet is an effective tool for driving in-store foot traffic, increasing average order value and building loyalty. Results include:
- 24 percent increase in average order value
- 32 percent of customers who click on the offer went to redeem it in-store
- 64 percent more conversions with Passbook than mobile Web
- More than 85 percent retained the Pass after the offer expired
For more information, visit www.vibes.com/walletmanager.
Founded in 1998, Vibes is a mobile marketing technology leader that helps some of the world's biggest brands acquire, engage and deepen relationships throughout the customer lifecycle. Vibes' Catapult mobile relationship management (MRM) platform enables brands, agencies and media companies to launch a wide range of mobile solutions. Using Vibes' MRM approach, companies forge immediate and long-lasting customer relationships by tapping into the uniquely personal nature of the mobile phone. Recently named a "Cool Vendor in Mobile Marketing" by Gartner Research, the company has delivered more than 3 billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Sears, Verizon, Allstate, The Gap, Tribune, Fox, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Gannett and the Chicago Bulls. Vibes is one of only seven Tier 1 aggregators with secure, direct connections to all the major carriers. To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com or connect on Facebook.com/VibesMedia or Twitter.com/Vibes_Media.