CHICAGO, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Vibes, a leader in mobile engagement used by top brands to deliver targeted, personalized customer experiences, today announced the availability of new features to the Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform. The enhancements enable brands to personally engage with consumers at scale on mobile channels; mobilize loyalty programs to improve retention and increase average sale value and offer redemptions; and demonstrate ROI from mobile marketing campaigns.
"Consumers' expectations for brand engagement have changed dramatically with the ubiquity of mobile, social, messaging and the on-demand economy," said Ken Kunz, vice president of technology at Vibes. "Marketers are challenged with engaging with these hyper-connected consumers in a way that is personalized and relevant to them at a given moment. Our latest release enables our customers to apply data-driven targeting to deliver meaningful content that compels users to take action."
The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to identify customers across the digital landscape, and deliver engaging, personalized content via their preferred channel, including Facebook Messenger, SMS/MMS, push notifications, in-app notifications, email and more. Vibes Wallet Manager, a cross-platform mobile wallet management solution within the platform, helps brands to create and manage mobile wallet campaigns and loyalty programs using Apple Wallet and Android Pay.
Key updates include:
Personalization and CRM
- Single view of the customer - Brands can identify unique consumers across mobile channels, enabling an aggregated representation of personal data and customer behavior. With this next-generation CRM capability, marketers are better positioned to deliver the right message to the right consumer on the right channel.
- Enhanced user experience - New automated features enable Vibes customers to more quickly create and update mobile marketing campaigns across channels.
Channels and Integration
- Emoji support - Push, wallet, SMS and MMS now support emojis for both incoming and outgoing messages.
- Marketo integration - Vibes customers can now coordinate cross-channel communication using Vibes within the Marketo dashboard to send emails and mobile messages.
- Mobile wallet templates and usability flows - To enable its technology to help more brands across industries, Vibes is adding support for event tickets, boarding passes and turnkey Apple Wallet templates. To increase offer and loyalty card install rates, Vibes optimized the install flow for Android Pay, reducing friction by eliminating steps to install mobile wallet content.
Analytics and Proven ROI
- Actionable insights - Customers can now enjoy visibility into conversions across all channels and better track ROI of mobile campaigns through new data feeds for pass installs and views.
- Engagement visibility - Track unique user engagement with dynamic reporting that consolidates user data from multiple channels, resolving duplication issues that are critical to enabling effective multi-channel targeting.
- In 2016, a selection of Vibes' largest customers recorded a return on investment of 368 percent from mobile marketing.
To learn more about the Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform, visit www.vibes.com.
Vibes empowers brands to engage 1:1 with hyper-connected, mobile consumers at scale. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Android Pay, and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes' clients include Chipotle, The Gap, Old Navy, The Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate. To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
Amberly Asay, 801-461-9776
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vibes-unveils-new-features-for-mobile-engagement-platform-to-improve-customer-loyalty-300470202.html