NEW YORK, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Victoria's Secret Models Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk, Lais Ribeiro, and Martha Hunt hosted Supermodel Cycle to benefit Pelotonia - an annual grassroots bike tour that raises funds for cancer research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Each year, more than 6,000 cyclists descend upon Columbus, Ohio to ride for cancer research—a mix of cancer survivors, experienced cyclists, and many riding in honor of loved ones.
The Supermodel Cycle ride to support Pelotonia was held at SoulCycle's West Village studio. This year is the 4th annual Supermodel Cycle with total proceeds passing the million dollar mark.
Beginning July 9th, Victoria's Secret is launching an online auction to support Pelotonia.
- Visit www.CharityBuzz.com/VictoriasSecret for a chance to bid on once-in-lifetime experiences, tickets to coveted events, meet-and-greets with athletes and celebrities, amazing vacation packages, luxury merchandise, gorgeous signed photography…and more!
- Below are some of the auction lots you will find:
- 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Experience in London including FRONT ROW seats, backstage tour, Angel meet-and-greet, and entry to the exclusive VIP after-party
- Project Runway season finale tickets and meet-and-greet with Heidi Klum
- Daytona 500 Experience with driver Jeff Gordon including meet-and-greet, full access garage passes, grandstand tickets and driving glove
- Extra role in director Brett Ratner's next feature film
- One-of-kind Rolex Explorer Watch
- The chance to be an Angel for the day and have your portrait taken by Victoria's Secret photographer Adam Franzino plus hair, makeup and wardrobing by the VS beauty and styling team.
- The auction closes on July 30th.
TWITTER: @VictoriasSecret #VSAngels ride for @Pelotonia at #SupermodelCycle #OneGoal @SoulCycle
Learn more about Pelotonia here: http://pelotonia.org/
SOURCE Victoria's Secret