NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Vintage, the capital markets, corporate services and institutional & fund services division of PR Newswire, have posted August's results of the Top Ten securities law firms, measured by corporate transactions filed with the US Securities Exchange Commission.
VIEW THE RESULTS HERE: https://irblog.prnewswire.com/category/top-ten-law-firms-of-the-month/
Congratulations to any and all of our partnering law firms that made this month's list – and to the firms that worked with Vintage on their clients' transaction:
- 1-A: Form needed for companies taking advantage of Regulation A+
- S-1: General form of registration statement for all companies including face-amount certificate companies
- S-3: Registration statement for specified transactions by certain issuers
- S-4 Registration of securities issued in business combination transactions
- N-2: Initial filing of a registration statement on Form N-2 for closed-end investment companies
- F-1: Registration statement for securities of certain foreign private issuers
- S-11: Registration statement for securities to be issued by real estate companies
- 10-12G: Initial general form for registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(g)
- 10-12B: Initial general form for registration of a class of securities pursuant to Section 12(b)
DOWNLOAD: Whitepaper on how the S-1 registration paperwork flows back-and-forth between the company and the SEC: http://promotions.prnewswire.com/IPO_SEC_flowchart.html
Vintage, a PR Newswire division, is a top-three provider of full-service regulatory compliance and shareholder communications services, delivered across our three practice areas: Capital Markets, Corporate Services and Institutional & Fund Services. Founded in 2002 and acquired by PR Newswire in 2007, Vintage has evolved to become the industry's intelligent value choice. We deliver a flexible balance of people, facilities and technology to ensure that regulatory compliance and shareholder communications processes are efficient, transparent and painless. Services include IPO registrations, transactions, virtual data rooms, EDGAR & XBRL filing, typesetting, financial printing and investor relations websites.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire, a Cision company, is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms and distribution that marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers leverage to engage key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- and then distribute and measure results. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions.
Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today's communication professionals.
Bradley H. Smith
Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services
PR Newswire & Vintage
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/video-augusts-top-ten-law-firms-for-sec-transactions-300328689.html