Videomaker Free Report Gives You 8 Tips for a Stellar First Video
CHICO, Calif., Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Videomaker, the nation's oldest consumer magazine dedicated to independent video and videography, has created a free report with 8 tips for a stellar first video.
If you've ever thought about making a video but just keep putting it off, this is the report for you. This easy-to-follow guide teaches you how to get it right the first time. In just 8 simple steps, you can start on a journey to become a videographer even if you've never shot any video before. "8 Tips for a Stellar First Video" will show you:
- How to make sure that, before you even start, you have everything you need to finish.
- How to organize your thoughts into a video story.
- The secret to shooting footage that looks good on any screen.
- How video is different than real life... and how you can use that to your advantage.
- The single most important tip for keeping an audience interested. This remarkably simple tip will free you from the old style of thinking that holds you back and let you see the world the way the video pros do.
- The two easy steps to handling your video camera like a pro... and getting the same great footage.
- The mistake that can sink a first video and how you can avoid it.
Videomaker knows that it can be intimidating to work with a video camera the very first time and that it's easy to get frustrated when you can't get the results you want. We created "8 Tips for a Stellar First Video" to be the ultimate guide for the first-time newbie who is eager to become a videographer, filmmaker or video expert, or who just wants to hear friends say, "That video was too good to be your first!" You can become a videographer when you have this free report today.
Founded in 1986, Videomaker was the first magazine to introduce video to a mass, non-industry audience. Though the video field has exploded dramatically in recent years, Videomaker still remains dedicated to its core mission: To encourage aspiring directors and documentarians to use video technology to find their own voices and tell their own stories. Today, Videomaker is more than just a magazine. It's grown to also become a robust online community, offering a full line of training DVDs, videos-on-demand and a series of webinars and hands-on video training workshops. Every month, more than 50,000 professional videographers, independent filmmakers, and home video hobbyists turn to Videomaker to get the latest video scoops.
Visit http://www.videomaker.com/r/556 to download your free report "8 Tips for a Stellar First Video."
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.