LONDON, March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Energy Efficiency, Downtrend in LED Lighting Prices, and Increased Acceptability are Driving the Market
The LED lighting market in the GCC is a high-growth market, which is driven primarily by increased functionality, energy efficiency targets, and increasing awareness among customers. Currently, LED lighting accounts for only 37.6% of the total lighting market in the GCC region; however, it is expected to be a high-demand lighting technology across the region by 2020, accounting for approximately 56.8% of the total lighting market. This study presents a detailed analysis of growth opportunities by country and by end-user segments or applications. The study also broadly discusses the macro-economic scenario, regulations, and other factors impacting the LED lighting market in the GCC.
- What will be the market trend for LED products in GCC?
- Which end-user segments will have a major scope in the region?
- What are the factors impacting growth of the market?
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are existing LED products in the market meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4767914/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vietnam-contact-center-applications-market-2015-300425098.html