LONDON, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Textile chemicals are the most widely used specialty chemicals in Vietnam. They are special chemical formulations used during various stages of textile processing for imparting specific properties and qualities to the manufactured fabric. Vietnam's garment & textile industry is one of the key contributors to the country's economy, accounting for nearly 15% of GDP and 18% of total exports. With booming garment & textile industry, the demand for textile chemicals in the country is expected to grow at a robust pace over the next ten years. Moreover, rapidly growing industrialization, increasing consumption of high quality textile products and promotion of textile chemicals in factories on account of their several recognized advantages are expected to boost the country's textile industry, subsequently driving the Vietnam textile chemicals market over the span of next ten years. Additionally, reduced barriers in trading and increasing foreign trade agreements are expected to aid the demand for textile chemicals in the country during forecast period.
According to "Vietnam Textile Chemicals Market By Product Type, By End Use Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2025", the textile chemicals market in Vietnam is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 16% during 2016 – 2025. On the basis of product type, the market of textile chemicals in the country has been broadly segmented into two categories, namely, Textile Auxiliaries and Colorants. Textile Auxiliaries are the chemicals used during each and every step of textile manufacturing process in order to impart certain characteristics to the fabric, while colorants are used to impart color to the textile products. Textile Auxiliaries dominated the Vietnam textile chemicals market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next ten years as well owing to its usage and involvement during each and every step of textile processing. Few of the leading players operating in Vietnam textile chemicals market include Nicca Vietnam Co., Ltd., Archroma Vietnam, Jintex Vietnam Company Limited and Huntsman Textile Effects, among others. "Vietnam Textile Chemicals Market By Product Type, By End Use Application,Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2025" discusses the following aspects of Vietnam textile chemicals market:
- Vietnam Textile Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Textile Auxiliaries Vs. Colorants), By End Use Application (Apparels & Garments, Home Furnishing and Technical Textiles), By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Vietnam textile chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, textile chemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with textile chemical manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4230325/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vietnam-textile-chemicals-market-by-product-type-by-application-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2025-300392405.html