NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Vintage, the capital markets, corporate services and institutional & fund services division of PR Newswire, is pleased to announce that company's executives will be meeting with dealmakers at the McDermott's 2016 Pharmaceutical/Medtech Dealmaking Symposium.
This year's Symposium will be held in Cambridge, Massachusetts at the Le Méridien Hotel. Approximately 150 dealmakers, C-suite executives, business development professionals, private equity and venture capital investors, and in-house counsel from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology industries are expected to attend.
2016 Pharmaceutical/Medtech Dealmaking Symposium
- October 25, 2016
- 7:30 AM ET – 5:30 PM ET
- Le Méridien Cambridge – MIT, 20 Sidney Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Register here:http://www.cvent.com/events/mcdermott-s-2016-pharmaceutical-medtech-dealmaking-symposium/event-summary-032ae2db3ea34d14a57d81cb110f100b.aspx
Renowned speakers and panels will provide practical insight and guidance into successfully transactions and investments in the burgeoning life sciences industry.
- Disruption and Convergence in Health Care – New Players and New Opportunities
- Life Sciences Dealmakers Address Navigating the Current Deal Environment: Consolidation and Globalization
- The State of Physician Entrepreneurship
- How the Election Will Impact Life Sciences
- Wisdom from the C-Suite: State of the Life Sciences Market for Dealmaking and Innovation
- Corporate Venture Capital Bearing Fruit: What Dealmaking Is Resulting from Corporate VC Investments?
- Brexit and Beyond: Update on How Europe's Recent Events Are Impacting Life Sciences Deals and Reimbursement
- What's Market in Financing and Strategic Transactions
- Personalized Medicine and Diagnostics Dealmaking
- Compliance and Regulatory Due Diligence: What Dealmakers Need to Know Now
- Early-Stage Deals: Understanding Early-Stage Investors and Exit Opportunities through Licensing and Collaboration
Vintage, a top-three EDGAR fling provider, offers XBRL solutions for OTC Markets, NASDAQ and NYSE listed companies. Learn more about their M&A solutions here:
Vintage, a PR Newswire division, is a top-three provider of full-service regulatory compliance and shareholder communications services, delivered across our three practice areas: Capital Markets, Corporate Services and Institutional & Fund Services. Founded in 2002 and acquired by PR Newswire in 2007, Vintage has evolved to become the industry's intelligent value choice. We deliver a flexible balance of people, facilities and technology to ensure that regulatory compliance and shareholder communications processes are efficient, transparent and painless. Services include IPO registrations, transactions, virtual data rooms, EDGAR & XBRL filing, typesetting, financial printing and investor relations websites.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire, a Cision company, is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms and distribution that marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers leverage to engage key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to- end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- and then distribute and measure results. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions. Cision is a leading global media intelligence company, serving the complete workflow of today's communication professionals.
Bradley H. Smith
Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services
PR Newswire & Vintage
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vintage-showcases-ma-solutions-at-mcdermotts-2016-pharmaceuticalmedtech-dealmaking-symposium-october-25-300345085.html