LEXINGTON, Mass., Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtify, Inc., a leading innovator in content and regulatory information management solutions for the life science industry, today announced a complementary Webinar series on regulatory information management (RIM) for small and mid-sized life science companies on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2:00 pm EST, and Dec. 10, 1:00 pm EST. To register please visit http://www.virtify.com/news-events/events/.
The webinar is a two-part series designed to help regulatory professionals understand what RIM is, the ongoing value that can be extracted from good RIM processes and how to start a RIM initiative. Virtify CEO Dr. Satish Tadikonda and Product Manager Bernie Coney will offer practical, experience-based advice and share best practices for keeping your RIM approach simple, yet impactful.
Part 1: What is Regulatory Information Management and Why Should You Care?
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Presenters in this webinar will provide practical advice on regulatory information management for growing companies while answering the following questions:
- What is RIM?
- When does the current pipeline warrant a new look at RIM?
- Why should my team be concerned with RIM (and how do we get value from it)?
- What are current approaches (pros and cons) and best practices for RIM?
- How do we scope and prioritize our RIM requirements?
Part 2: Developing a Simple, Cost-Effective Approach to RIM
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM EST
Presenters will discuss the development of a framework for initiating a RIM project, how to determine and document a projected ROI and how to leverage quick wins upon implementation. Among the learning objectives are:
- How and where do I start a RIM project?
- How can I design the initiative to show the quickest wins while still keeping the project simple and cost-effective?
- How can I best use ROI to support the RIM project goals?
- How will this project impact current workloads and resources?
Who Should Attend?
These webinars are designed to help regulatory professionals in small and mid-sized companies understand RIM. Roles that will find value in this event include:
- VP or Director of Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Operations
- Manager of Regulatory Affair/Regulatory Operations/CMC
- Regulatory Information and Regulatory Informatics Managers
- Dossier and Registration Manager
- Regulatory IT Liaison
Virtify is the leading innovator in content and regulatory information management solutions for life sciences. Many of the world's leading organizations rely on Virtify solutions to reduce time-to-market, risk, and costs by managing and automating the complex regulatory compliance and content exchange requirements throughout the product life cycle. Virtify's life science domain expertise has been leveraged by such companies as Genzyme/Sanofi, Novartis, Pfizer/Wyeth, Regeneron, academic research centers and CROs. Virtify's easy-to-use software suite is the industry's only solution to provide a secure, collaborative, web-based environment for managing regulated content throughout the entire continuum – from pre-clinical through product registration to commercialization. Visit us at http://www.virtify.com.
SOURCE Virtify, Inc.