DATE: March 23rd, 2017
TIME: 10:00am EDT
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask international companies their questions in real-time and to download a company's information in their "virtual trade booth" in the Exhibits section. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
Participation is free of charge.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
Recent Company Highlights
- Vodafone India and Idea Cellular reach an agreement to combine their operations to create the largest telecoms operator in India
- Q3 FY 2016/2017 highlights:
- Group organic service revenue +1.7%
- Ongoing 4G adoption drives data growth
- Strong fixed momentum led by Italy and Spain: 417k total broadband net adds of which 262k are on-net
- Enterprise outperformance continues with growth of +3.3% driven by fixed market share gains and AMAP mobile
- Full year guidance confirmed: FCF of at least €4.0 billion, lower end of organic EBITDA growth range of 3-6%
About Vodafone Group Plc
Vodafone is one of the world's largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of 31 December 2016, Vodafone had 470 million mobile customers and 14.3 million fixed broadband customers. For more information, please visit: www.vodafone.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vodafone-group-plc-to-present-at-the-dbvic---deutsche-bank-adr-virtual-investor-conference-on-march-23rd-2017-300426894.html
SOURCE Vodafone Group Plc