Vonage Launches Spanish-Language Website and Customer Experience
Access to Vonage World(SM) Flat-Rate Calling to Latin America and Spain Easier than Ever for Spanish-Speaking Consumers
HOLMDEL, N.J., Aug. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Vonage today announced a new customer experience designed for the Spanish-speaking consumer. With the launch of Vonage's new Spanish-language website and call center, Vonage has made its popular Vonage World(SM) calling plan more accessible to customers who prefer to speak Spanish, providing them a simple and affordable way to call friends and family back home. Vonage World offers unlimited calling to 60 countries, including the majority of Latin America, for just $25.99 for month, and currently includes the first month of service free.
The new Spanish website www.vonage.com/hablamas offers a fast and easy way for customers to sign up for service, manage their account, learn about promotions and access online support.
"Vonage has designed an easy to use and affordable plan with international callers in mind," says Marc Lefar, Vonage Chief Executive Offer. "Vonage World provides high-quality local and international calls while eliminating the need to dial access numbers, PIN codes or purchase calling cards. Users simply dial a number and they're connected. Our new Spanish-language website makes taking advantage of Vonage World even easier for Hispanic callers."
Connecting Vonage service is easy – consumers only need a high-speed Internet connection and a phone; no computer is necessary. The people they call do not need to have Vonage or an Internet connection to receive calls from a Vonage World user.
Vonage provides the added benefit of portability. Customers who travel outside the U.S. can take their Vonage adapter anywhere there's a high-speed Internet connection and use their service just like at home. And, they can gift the service to someone in Latin America, to provide the same high-quality, low-cost calling service to friends and family abroad. Spanish-speaking customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 12pm - 10pm EDT (Saturday, 12pm – 9pm EDT).
Since its debut a year ago, the Vonage World calling plan has become Vonage's most popular calling plan, offering unlimited calling to landline phones in more than 60 countries for a low monthly charge of $25.99 including:
- Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic
Calling to landlines in Bolivia, Ecuador and Uruguay (each 12 cents/minute), Paraguay (20 cents/minute) and Central America are also available at very low rates. Vonage World subscribers also get among the lowest rates anywhere for calls to mobile phones: 6 cents/minute to Argentina, 10 cents/minute to Mexico, 5 cents/minute to Colombia, 12 cents a minute to Peru, 8 cents/minute to the Dominican Republic, and 9 cents/minute to Venezuela.
For more information please visit www.vonage.com/hablamas.
Vonage World Fact Sheet
What is Vonage?
- A software technology company that offers a low-cost, high-quality, easy-to-use communications solution that replaces your traditional landline by utilizing Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology
How does it work?
- Simply sign up via the Vonage website (www.vonageworld.com in English, or www.vonage.com/hablamas in Spanish). Once you receive your Vonage adapter in the mail it works in three easy steps:
- Connect the Adapter to your high-speed Internet connection
- Plug it into your home phone
- Place a call
- Vonage’s service is also sold through national retailers including Wal-Mart and Target
What is the Vonage World Plan?
- Vonage World plan offers unlimited calling to landline phones in all cities in more than 60 countries, including nine Latin American countries and Spain plus unlimited calling to mobile phones in Puerto Rico
How much does it cost?
- $25.99 plus first month free
- Vonage World plan offers highly competitive, low per-minute rates for calls to landlines and mobile phones for countries not included as Vonage World unlimited calling countries
- No hidden access fees and no need to shop for calling cards or dial extra numbers
- All Vonage-to-Vonage calls are free
Advantages of using Vonage
- It is portable: You can take your Vonage adapter with you and make calls from anywhere in the world as if you were at home. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection
- You can keep your existing number: most numbers can be transferred to Vonage
- It offers 25+ great features like Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Caller ID
- If you need assistance with signing up, placing a call, or have any other concerns, 24/7 customer service in Spanish and English is a just a free phone call away
Vonage is a leading provider of high-quality voice and messaging services over broadband networks. Our award winning technology serves approximately 2.4 million subscribers. We provide feature-rich, affordable communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use. Vonage's service is sold on the web and through regional and national retailers including Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and is available to customers in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. For more information about Vonage's products and services, please visit http://www.vonage.com. Vonage Holdings Corp. is headquartered in Holmdel, New Jersey. Vonage is a registered trademark of Vonage Marketing Inc., a subsidiary of Vonage Holdings Corp.
Vonage World details are available at www.vonage.com or by calling (800) 590-1266. To follow Vonage on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/Vonage. Become a fan of Vonage on Facebook by going to www.facebook.com/Vonage.
For more information: Diana Mella
the vox collective
More by this Source
Vonage Granted Three New Patents
Dec 10, 2013, 08:30 ET
Vonage Spreads Holiday Cheer with Free Calls to Santa
Dec 04, 2013, 08:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.