BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jan. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry leading construction aggregates producer Vulcan Materials Company is empowering customers with direct control of their account with the launch today of MyVulcan.com.
MyVulcan™ is a new, online customer service center that allows customers to view tickets and orders, track orders and pay bills online anytime, anywhere.
"We work hard every day to provide quality products and services that consistently meet or exceed our customers' expectations," Vulcan Materials Company Chairman and CEO Tom Hill said. "MyVulcan was developed by a team of sales, IT and marketing leaders from across the organization to enhance the Vulcan experience, helping customers save time and money."
MyVulcan's easy-to-use search function and online payment features make work easier for customers in the field and office personnel.
"We're responding to the evolving needs of our customers by putting the power of Vulcan into the hands of our customers," said Dean Sunas, vice president and general manager. "MyVulcan is a platform that provides new, direct access to account information to our customers and underscores our commitment to innovation and growth."
Customers can dynamically search, view, print and download tickets and orders in full detail; access ordered and shipped quantities for timely information; and conveniently search invoices, pay online and receive email notifications.
MyVulcan is easy to navigate, offering four main tabs for customers to browse:
- Review a snapshot of account details, current balance, recent activity and new orders
- View current tickets and search by ticket or invoice number
- Dynamically search by date, shipping location or destination, job description and more
- View, download and print ticket reports and ticket detail
- View current orders and search for open and closed orders by number
- Dynamically search for orders by date, product name, location and more
- View, download and print order reports and order detail
- Pay invoices securely and reliably with online bill pay
- Search, view, download and print invoice reports and invoice detail
- View payment history
- Receive email invoices
Customers can learn more and request access to their account by visiting www.MyVulcan.com.
Vulcan Materials Company, a member of the S&P 500 index, is the nation's largest producer of construction aggregates and a major producer of other construction materials. For additional information see www.vulcanmaterials.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vulcan-materials-company-launches-myvulcancom-customer-service-center-300203045.html
SOURCE Vulcan Materials Company