LONDON, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
The global wafer-level packaging (WLP) market was valued at $1.3 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow from $1.6 billion in 2014 to $4.9 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.5% from 2014 to 2019.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global markets and technologies for wafer-level packaging.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
• Coverage of technologies including: Flip-Chip, 3-D WLP, Conventional CSP, Wafer Level CSP, Compliant WLP, Nano WLP, and others.
• Information on integration techniques including Fan-out WLP, Fan-in WLP, TSV, IPD.
• Details concerning applications including: consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, defense & aerospace, medical, and others.
• A regional analysis: North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific and RoW.
• An industry and competitive analysis.
• A relevant patent analysis.
• Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The scope of the study includes the present and upcoming market trends of WLP, including which mode of integration is most commonly used.
The report covers the WLP market by the following categories and segments:
• Technology: Flip chip, 3-D WLP, conventional chip-scale package (CSP), wafer-level CSP, compliant WLP, Nano-WLP and others.
• Integration: Fan-out WLP, Fan-in WLP, Through Silicon Via (TSV), Integrated Passive Device (IPD).
• Applications: Consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, defense and aerospace, medical, others.
• Region: North America; Europe; Asia-Pacific and ROW.
• Industry and competitive analysis.
• Patent analysis.
• Company profiles.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3322948/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48