Warehousing Industry in India - 2013-17
MUMBAI, India, November 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Warehousing Industry in India - 2013-17 Value Notes has carried out an in-depth research study on the warehousing industry in India. This industry report covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness, and Porter's analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2013 through 2017.
- The warehousing industry in India is currently valued at INR 745bn (FY 2013) and has been growing at ~15% for the last 3 years. Value Notes estimates that the industry will grow at a rate of 18% till 2017.
- The unorganized sector will continue to dominate, accounting for around 90% of the industry by 2015. Of the organized sector, the industrial segment will constitute a higher share of warehousing demand, viz. engineering, pharmaceutical and electronics goods.
- Various policy changes are expected to impact the warehousing sector in India.
These include the introduction of the
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- National Policy on Handling
- Storage and Transportation
- Increasing Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
The report includes profiles of the top 5 players with a brief overview about their service offerings, key financial ratios, etc.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Industry Structure
- Industry Definition
- Industry Evolution
- Industry Process
- Market Overview
- Size & Growth
- Market segmentation
- by Ownership
- by Organized v/s Unorganized
- by End-user
- by Geography
- Drivers & Inhibitors
- Driver 1: Investment in Infrastructure
- Driver 2: Shift to GST regime for taxation
- Driver 3: Growth in Retail and Trade
- Inhibitor 1: Logistical Challenges
- Inhibitor 2: Rising real estate cost
- Inhibitor 3: Lack of skilled manpower & technological up-gradation
- Government Initiatives & Policies
- Impact Assessment of Government Policies
- Industry Trends
- Industry Attractiveness
- Competitive Environment
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Complete Profiles
- Transport Corporation of India
- Adana Agric Logistics
- Central Warehousing Corporation
- Food Corporation of India
- Blue Dart Express Limited
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=435986
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/retail-market-research-reports/warehousing-industry-in-india-2013-17.html
- Global Data Warehousing Market 2014-2018
- 2014 U.S. General Warehousing & Storage Industry-Industry & Market Report
- Indian Warehousing & Cold Chain Market Report: 2012-2017
- Research Report on China's Warehousing Industry, 2012
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.