Warren Evans Competition: Deck Your Bedroom and Win!
LONDON, December 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Bed maker Warren Evans and his team are obsessed with optimising people's time in the bedroom. Because normally at this time of year people tend to make their bedrooms even cosier with festive decorations, the bed makers decided to throw a blogging competition to find the most festive bedroom.
Entering the competition is easy as mince pie. Bloggers need to:
- Blog about how they have decorated their bedroom for the season.
- Mention the competition and include a link to this page;
- Email the URL of the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17 December 2012.
Some bloggers may have paper snowflakes hung from the ceiling, a Rudolph duvet cover and stockings at the end of their bed, while others may prefer scented candles and a branch of mistletoe above the door. All entries are welcome. Warren says: "I love giving bedrooms a festive, cosy or stylish makeover this time of year and I'm always looking for new ideas."
The blogger with the most festive bedroom will win a Riverford Christmas Hamper for six people, including a vegbox, mince pies, Cropwell Bishop Stilton, cranberry sauce, a Christmas pudding and much more. Visit the Deck Your Bed Competition page for full details.
Notes to editors
- Has been handcrafting wooden beds for over 30 years.
- Beds and furniture are handcrafted in a unique green workshop in London, using energy efficient tools, and best environmental practice.
- Has won nine prestigious environmental and ethical awards, including four Sunday Times Best Green Companies Awards and two Observer Ethical Awards.
- Customers can buy online at warrenevans.com or at one of the nine Warren Evans showrooms in Camden, Clapham, Shoreditch, Hammersmith, Bromley, Kingston, Brighton, St Albans and Enfield.
- Opening Times: Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm. Saturday 10am - 6pm. Sunday 11am - 5pm. (Showroom opening times may vary; visit http://www.warrenevans.com for further details.)
SOURCE Warren Evans
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.