WASHINGTON, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In an election campaign where the lines are starkly drawn between policies that would add to the profits of corporate media monopolies or policies that would protect and advance the lives of the other 99 percent, you would expect the media to be kinder to their own kind.
But the August 26 Washington Post editorial, "Will a Serious Presidential Candidate Please Stand Up?" wins the gold this Olympic year for self-interest disguised as sanctity.
To read the rest of EIN News columnist Joe Rothstein's commentary go to:
Other commentaries by Joe Rothstein are available at:
About EIN News (http://www.einnews.com/)
EIN News has developed one of the world's leading real time news indexing services. Its systems continuously scan the web, indexing news from thousands of worldwide sources. The data is then filtered according to specific needs, and the processes are supervised by a team of professional news editors.
Thousands of industry, government and private institutions rely on EIN News for their media monitoring needs. Combining both intelligent search technologies and the human element, EIN News delivers the most efficient, yet personalized media monitoring, news aggregation and syndication services on the market.
EIN News is positioned as the leading news index on the planet.
The company's services include:
- EIN Presswire (www.einpresswire.com), a press release distribution service.
- EIN World Conference Directory (events.einnews.com), a platform to list your business conference or other trade event online for free.
- Newsfeed Maker (www.newsfeedmaker.com), a syndication service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the websites of its members.
- Yicha (www.einnews.com/yicha), a state-of-the-art real-time news index.
- EIN Inbox Robot (www.inboxrobot.com), a newsletter service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the email inbox of a user or a group of users.
SOURCE EIN News